• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

Right now I'm watching season two of Uta No Prince Sama but I've been neglecting anime cause of school hahaha

I just finished watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and it's 2deep5me. Seriously, I had to rely on other forums to explain to me what the crap just happened.

Watching something more light-hearted now though, Hataraku Maou-sama!. So far it's really nice and I love the character's interactions with each other and the environment. ^_^

I can't wait for Overlord to come out with a season 2! <3 So excited! Season 1 was amazing ; v ; <3

planning to start one-punch man soon & waiting for the release of jojos bizarre adventure s4 + assassination classroom s2

Last edited:
yess definitly watch one punch man!!

im only on ep 3 but its so good!,
i was planing on watch norigami season 2 but i heard its just a whole lot of fan servace/pantie shots so im not sure :p

yess definitly watch one punch man!!

im only on ep 3 but its so good!,
i was planing on watch norigami season 2 but i heard its just a whole lot of fan servace/pantie shots so im not sure :p

definitely watch noragami arogato!! In my opinion that's where the story actually starts off.

shigatsu wa kimi no uso was either hated or loved by everyone, lol. I've seen a lot of mixed opinions on it. I personally liked it a whole lot, I've even started reading the manga (lol like 3 chapters but still!!!!)

shigatsu wa kimi no uso was either hated or loved by everyone, lol. I've seen a lot of mixed opinions on it. I personally liked it a whole lot, I've even started reading the manga (lol like 3 chapters but still!!!!)

Same here!! I love it so much :'D
Maybe people didn't like the anime because Kaori died :'D I honestly didn't expect that at the end because the title of the last episode on crunchyroll was so misleading I thought Kaori was going to be alive and be able to play with him again :'D But boy was I wrong jskljddlsk but it added to the emotion/feelings when Kaori died :'D I literally had to have a box of tissues next to me hahaha

Same here!! I love it so much :'D
Maybe people didn't like the anime because Kaori died :'D I honestly didn't expect that at the end because the title of the last episode on crunchyroll was so misleading I thought Kaori was going to be alive and be able to play with him again :'D But boy was I wrong jskljddlsk but it added to the emotion/feelings when Kaori died :'D I literally had to have a box of tissues next to me hahaha

yeah, true... but it would have been total bs if she wouldn't have died.. I thought "if she doesn't die at the end of this I'm going to get so angry!" like 10 episodes in, not because I hated her but because the only reason to keep her alive would be because they would be too afraid to kill her... I think it was a nice and sweet anime with a sad ending, it definitely made you feel something...
I don't think it was bad that it was kind of obvious that she would die, it made the story more interesting. I don't think it was about death, it was about friendship and love and how much it sucks when someone that close to you dies lol ;;

yeah, true... but it would have been total bs if she wouldn't have died.. I thought "if she doesn't die at the end of this I'm going to get so angry!" like 10 episodes in, not because I hated her but because the only reason to keep her alive would be because they would be too afraid to kill her... I think it was a nice and sweet anime with a sad ending, it definitely made you feel something...
I don't think it was bad that it was kind of obvious that she would die, it made the story more interesting. I don't think it was about death, it was about friendship and love and how much it sucks when someone that close to you dies lol ;;

Yeah I completely understand! ; v ;And it definitely was a sweet and nice anime that left you with tears :'D I bawled my eyes out and my bf was just laughing at me :'D

Ahhh I didn't even think she would die because most animes rarely kill off their characters like that ; v ; And yeah! I definitely agree with you there! :'D

I love Attack on Titan, and Death Note comes in at a close second. I also really like Death Parade- only 12 episodes long but it was pretty emotional.

I'm currently watching season two of Haikyuu!, the spin off junior high anime of Attack on Titan and I need to catch up with One Punch Man after checking out the first episode (personally, I think it's the anime equivalent to steroids).

Wow, this is a long thread.
I love Hetalia, Free!, Blue Exorcist, Ouran High School Host Club, Hibike! Euphonium and definitely Akatsuki No Yona so good!
I'm not watching any as of right now but I'm thinking of watching Assassination Classroom, Haikyuu! and Durarara!! soon. Also the Ace Attorney Anime coming out next year!

Bartholomeo. His crew.

THE GOING LUFFY-SENPAI.

tumblr_n5vl3mmW461ta9435o1_500.gif

the newest one piece chapters were absolutely hilarious :D

recently i've only watched detective conan... lol. it's a pain to get into new stories all the time so I just don't do it atm... Still, I need to catch up on so much anime.... rip me

also ik that this is an anime thread but i bought some new manga yesterday and i'm so happy ;;; I bought volume six and seven of noragami and i'm in love......... these books are my life ;;

Back