• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

Mm... I'm not too big on anime. But I have seen Ouran High School Host Club (dubbed). I thought it was a little odd. But it was entertaining, so I can't really complain.
And when I was younger, I watched Keroro Gunso (dubbed). Rewatching it, I'm surprised I liked it or even understood it. Lots of little jokes I didn't get before. xD
I guess some Hetalia (dubbed) too? I have yet to get into it though.

And yeah. I prefer dubbed to subbed. :>

Mm... I'm not too big on anime. But I have seen Ouran High School Host Club (dubbed). I thought it was a little odd. But it was entertaining, so I can't really complain.
And when I was younger, I watched Keroro Gunso (dubbed). Rewatching it, I'm surprised I liked it or even understood it. Lots of little jokes I didn't get before. xD
I guess some Hetalia (dubbed) too? I have yet to get into it though.

And yeah. I prefer dubbed to subbed. :>

haha i've read keroro and I agree, it's really weird. )x

Vampire Hunter D will always have a special place in my heart because that is the very first anime I had ever watched...I remember thinking to myself...."this cartoon is sooo different than Strawberry Shortcake"..

My friend just introduced me to anime so the first thing I'm watching is Tokyo Ghoul and I don't know how to feel

I used to be really into anime but I guess I just sort of grew out of it. I don't hate it, but generally it doesn't really interest me anymore. When I was big into it, though, I really liked Free! and some other sport type animes. I watched Tokyo Ghoul for its first season, but I still don't know whether I really liked it or not.

I used to be really into anime but I guess I just sort of grew out of it. I don't hate it, but generally it doesn't really interest me anymore. When I was big into it, though, I really liked Free! and some other sport type animes. I watched Tokyo Ghoul for its first season, but I still don't know whether I really liked it or not.

I felt like this awhile back. When I was in high school I was big into it. Then I sort of....didn't really watch anime for a long time. I've been reading manga for just about forever. I never stopped that. Then I watched puella magi magika madoka and rebellion and I loved those two. since then, I've sort of not been watching anime. But I got into horror anime recently, and I'm really liking it.

jigoku shoujo s2 is even better than the first imo. i really recommend it if you like horror at all.
probably gonna watch Another after i finish season 3, anyone seen it?

I decided to try Accel World today. The first 2 episodes I saw I liked a lot. I hope it keeps up. Although, I really wish they would have made the main character (Haruyuki) more visually appealing... I don't know, I mean they made him super short with a chubby face and body. Then they made his first avatar a pig.

I decided to try Accel World today. The first 2 episodes I saw I liked a lot. I hope it keeps up. Although, I really wish they would have made the main character (Haruyuki) more visually appealing... I don't know, I mean they made him super short with a chubby face and body. Then they made his first avatar a pig.

I thought it was cute. D:

finished hunter x hunter 2011. now i'm having this post anime depression. anyway, to those who has not watch it, go watch it. its fantastic and you'll know why im in this depression state now..

I watch tons! Of anime but recently I've been slacking from school. But I've been watching anime since I was like 9! I've always love Naruto like everyone does and Fairy Tail but recently I've been watching calm anime like Yato the Hentai Prince and the stone cat. I know it sounds weird but it's actually just a normal school anime and then i heard about Haikyuu and I've started to watch it recently

Does anyone recommend any animes I could watch? ^^

You Should try Tokyo Ghoul.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also I want to a show do you get those signatures with like your dreamies town name and stuff like that?
I guess the question is actually for snoozit

Back