• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

I've been watching so much of anime lately. Here's my MAL http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Aerater. Erased, Grisaiya and Musaigen no Phantom world has my most attention right now.

I've been busy with exams but I intend to watch a lot more after I'm done with them. Basically my whole Plan to Watch list and so much more.

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for the next part of Digimon Tri to come out this saturday.

That's literally the only thing I care about when it comes to anime right now.

Anime is literally the worst thing ever and it's so stupid and I can't stop watching it help me.
My favorite right now is Stiens;Gate or Tokyo Ghoul.

ACE ATTOURNEY EP 1

AND I STILL HAVE A BUNCH TO CATCH UP ONN AND FINISH THE GAME HELP

- - - Post Merge - - -

ACE ATTOURNEY EP 1

I watched Oshiete! Galko-chan a few days ago, it was a pretty good and short watch. :cool:
I'm thinking of starting either Code Geass or Hai to Gensou no Grimgar next.

The Assassination Classroom (Season 2) episodes go by so fast. The first season was good, but I think I like the second one even more so far. I also started Kimi no Todoke and I honestly don't know why I haven't heard of this anime until now. The characters are really likable.

ACE ATTOURNEY EP 1

- - - Post Merge - - -

ACE ATTOURNEY EP 1

Its just the first game so if you've finished that at least you should be good. Anime was pretty funny, looking forward to how over the top the next couple episodes will be.

FINALLY PSO2 THE ANIME IS DONE AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I PUT UP WITH IT FOR SO LONG

i've recently finished death parade (binged watched it in a night tbh) and it was amazing. loved the op, ost, plot - everything. now i'm picking up bleach again and watching assassination classroom which is great so far!

mahou sensou is the worst anime ive ever seen. wasted so much time watching this piece of crap.

the worst one i seen recently was Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!

absolutely awful.

I liked that one! That was so ridiculous. Love is OVER!

The worst anime I saw was Mitsu x Mitsu Drops

Last edited:
Back