• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

Hajime no Ippo is probably the first sport anime I've watched where I felt raw passion for. Thank the heavens it's such a long series~

Hajime no Ippo is probably the first sport anime I've watched where I felt raw passion for. Thank the heavens it's such a long series~

I know, it's such a great show! :D

I don't like much sports anime, but other ones I liked are Eyeshield 21 (American football), Princess Nine (girls' baseball), and Battle Athletes Victory (random weird sports... IN SPACE!!!).

Hmmm, there's too many xD I'll try at least to do them in order.
1.Sword Art Online/Spice and Wolf (GIVE ME SEASON 3)
2.No Game No Life/Log Horizon
3.Zero No Tsukaima (Familiar Of Zero)
4.The World God Only Knows/Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon
5.My Little Monster

I'm definitely missing a lot, but whatevs.

i havent watched anime in like 3 months lmao anywayssssss i should do thattttt soon...,, maybe.. there ar e a lot i want to watch but i dont have the energy to focus on them so yeahh. i kind of really want to finish the ones ive started but aaaaaaaaaAAA

bumping this thread because why not

pls let's talk about another and why people like it so much !! i watched it in like 2013 so i don't really remember it perfectly buT so many people seem to love it and i honestly..... rly dont see why,,, i had to force myself to finish it lmao )x

pls let's talk about another and why people like it so much !! i watched it in like 2013 so i don't really remember it perfectly buT so many people seem to love it and i honestly..... rly dont see why,,, i had to force myself to finish it lmao )x

because it's bloody and psychological horrors are interesting. that's why i enjoyed it.

and because people like different things.

i don't see how anyone can like naruto at all, it's like 90% filler bull**** but i mean- to each their own i guess?

Last edited:
because it's bloody and psychological horrors are interesting. that's why i enjoyed it.

and because people like different things.

i don't see how anyone can like naruto at all, it's like 90% filler bull**** but i mean- to each their own i guess?

Literally what I think xD

anime is incredibly spread out as far as genre goes,
curry if you didn't like it, why did you watch it?
lol seems like you're just b.tching to b.tch about something people like.

I'm currently watching durararax2 Ketsu, Osomatsu-san, and Ookami shoujo to kuro ouji~
Lately all I really want to watch and read are shoujos, but they can be so damn depressing when real life relationships can't be like them T . T

I started a few anime recently. One of them is the second season of Assassination Classroom. Man, this anime is just weird in the best way. I'm liking season two a lot. I also finally started ERASED and wow this anime shows serious potential. It's too bad it's only getting 12 episodes. The 4 I've seen already have blown me away. I hope it finishes well or at least gets a second season. Lastly, I started and got to episode 10/13 of Charlotte. It's interesting and all, but after 10 episodes I feel like the relationships with the characters have hardly grown at all which bothers me.

Last edited:

it was pretty overrated. it was enjoyable overall but eh. and my favorite character turned out to be crazy so that was lame
i also thought it was annoying how it turned into final destination within the last couple episodes. it was better before that part.
anyway I started chihayafuru and I'm liking it :) might pick up the manga after this.

Last edited:
Tokyo Ghoul is honestly one of the best anime I've ever watched, tied in my top favorite next to Dangan Ronpa. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't watched it.

aaa tokyo ghoul was hreat but!!! in my opinion, the manga is sooo much better (imo especially the 2nd season of the anime was Rly Not As Good) so if u feel like reading it i suggest that u should do it because it's great!!

I actually just finished watching the basketball which Kuroko plays,
and I think it's really nice, reminds me of an old anime that was quite famous years ago,
but I don't remember the name... :c

~♚Vickie

Back