• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Anime!

I really enjoyed Special A, I don't know why, it's one of my favorites ever<3

Crying because of romance in Anime<3 ouch, gets me every time.
special A pissed me off so much omfg
uhhh idk i find it kinda hard for me to watch romance anime?? i dont know why

I don't really watch much anime, and if I find one that I like the look of, I might look more into it via the power of youtube and/or try to read the manga somewhere too.

I actually really like Hellsing due to how the story works, the characterisation and the relationships between characters, the humour, just pretty much everything. Also, Alucard is what a 'real' (as in, representations in fiction) vampire should be in my opinion, gorgeous and mysterious yet frightening and bloodthirsty. Not this Edward Cullen stuff.

I also want to see Saint Young Men because that just looks funny, and it does look really clever at the same time. I'm into the whole seeing how different representations of what we seemingly know and learnt portrayed as something completely different.

Hetalia is also one I haven't seen much of yet, but I've enjoyed the little I've managed to find of it so far.

Does anyone have a link to where I can watch Twin Spica dubbed? I loved the first volume and I'd love to watch the anime.

Does anyone have a link to where I can watch Twin Spica dubbed? I loved the first volume and I'd love to watch the anime.

From my quick search, it looks like the anime hasn't been brought to the West, so I doubt that a dub exists, unfortunately.

From my quick search, it looks like the anime hasn't been brought to the West, so I doubt that a dub exists, unfortunately.

No, Wikipedia says so (Wikipedia isn't always reliable though lol)

It says Animax or Aniplex dubbed it? IDK.

No, Wikipedia says so (Wikipedia isn't always reliable though lol)

It says Animax or Aniplex dubbed it? IDK.

Animax is a channel in South-East Asia that dubs anime, yes.
But they don't release or distribute DVDs themselves (other companies will sometimes use the Animax dub in their releases), so unless someone recorded all the episodes as they aired, you're out of luck I'm afraid.

Because I can't actually understand the language of Anime I have to watch it with Subtitles or watch it Dubbed ;-;

I watch sub animes :v I can't stand dub for some reason... ._.

For me, it depends on the dub. More often than not, I will watch the dub simply because I don't really like reading the subs because then I'm not really watching the anime. Which can be a bit of a hassle especially when you need to be paying more attention to what's going on as opposed to what's being said.

I liked the dub of Spirited Away just as much as the original...

The dub was really good! I forgot Chihiro's VA, but she was the voice of Lilo in Lilo and Stitch! And I think maybe in My Neighbor Totoro? They are all licensed by Disney so lol.

Does anybody know a good yuri anime? Nothing too overdramatic and nothing too exaggerated... if you get what I mean xD Looking for a nice storyline etc.

Does anybody know a good yuri anime? Nothing too overdramatic and nothing too exaggerated... if you get what I mean xD Looking for a nice storyline etc.

Never heard of any yuri anime that's good. Most good ones are like usually manga.

Strawberry Panic!

I started watching it with a guy friend hahaha, but I finished it on my own because it's beautiful. It has the perfect combination of lovely art, beautiful storyline, and one of my favorite soundtracks of all time.

The storylineis really great. It messed with my mood hahaha.

If there's a yuri anime I think everyone should watch, it's Strawberry Panic.

I started watching Strawberry Panic a while and watched about 10 episodes... to be honest, I don't understand why everybody says it's so great... So far it hasn't been that exciting in my opinion. I guess, I should really continue watching~

Back