• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Anime!

It gets really deep starting on ep 14 - 15 ^^. The first episodes are a bit generic.

If it helps, something that happens later on made me feel the same way I did when I watched Clannad: AS or Ano Hana ^^

Just finished watching Another. It took my favourite characters early in the story and killed them.

Does anybody know a good yuri anime? Nothing too overdramatic and nothing too exaggerated... if you get what I mean xD Looking for a nice storyline etc.

I know of good yuris but most are hentai hahaha
Kuttsukiboshi isn't too bad

read/watch aku no hana if you havent now (tho if u hate the anime's art style u should read it instead) if u like really messed up stuff ha Ha a

aaahh <33
tomoko is starting to talk to her classmates, and it looks like she got a new friend! that ending was adorable
finally, an episode where i don't feel sorry for her <3

NOPE.
ATTACK ON TITAN IS FAR FROM WHAT I EXPECTED.
MY BODY WAS NOT READY FOR EPISODE 5.
NOOOOPEEE!

Haven't gotten around to watching Free! yet. Probably right now before Wednesday hits AGAIN lol.

Ugh. I should watch Free! because tomorrow at the anime club, that's all they'll be talking about.. but AOT is too good.

Has anyone watched "Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai!"?

It's everything I wanted Clannad to be and better. The main character sounds exactly like Lelouch too

That sneaky censor >:L

Last edited:
Just finished watching all the current episodes of "the world god only knows" it?s really good ^^

aaahh <33
tomoko is starting to talk to her classmates, and it looks like she got a new friend! that ending was adorable
finally, an episode where i don't feel sorry for her <3

I just want something good to happen to her already :(

Hey, they heard me.

Has anyone watched "Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai!"?

It's everything I wanted Clannad to be and better. The main character sounds exactly like Lelouch too

That sneaky censor >:L

Wait woah what is this an anime that's like clannad I hear? MUST WATCH

I should probably finish my unfinished anime first though.. I just finished marathoning toradora in like two days heh

i'm just watching a lot of the summer anime that has been airing. also watching mitsudomoe and 11eyes

Back