• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

Just bought another pair of tickets for this Sunday's showing of Madoka Magica: Rebellion.
Hoping to get Sayaka/Kyouko's autographed board this time. :)

I have no theatre close to me that's showing Rebellion :(
Should i watch the first two? They look kind of like remakes of the anime.

Just bought another pair of tickets for this Sunday's showing of Madoka Magica: Rebellion.

OMG!! lucky!!
i know theres one in seattle but i dont think anyone wants to drive me there for an anime movie lmao

I found a city not so far from me that's playing Rebellion, I hope I can watch it, it looks amazing.
Will you be able to choose between sub or dub? It seems like the case in popular cities.

Last edited:

lucky! there's a theatre nearby that's playing it but 1, no one will wanna go with me and 2, i already watched it since i couldn't wait ):

I found a city not so far from me that's playing Rebellion, I hope I can watch it, it looks amazing.
Will you be able to choose between sub or dub? It seems like the case in popular cities.
It might be different for each location; my city had Japanese audio with subtitles, and there was only one theater room booked for the movie.

OMG!! lucky!!
i know theres one in seattle but i dont think anyone wants to drive me there for an anime movie lmao
lucky! there's a theatre nearby that's playing it but 1, no one will wanna go with me and 2, i already watched it since i couldn't wait ):
Aw. I would take you two with me if distance wasn't an issue. :(
I went to the show last night, and after some speculating and interpretations, I realized it's one of those things you have to watch again with another perspective to better understand the intent of Gen Urobuchi's story and themes. And I want another card, so there's that too. :T

My theatre description states both English and Japanese casts, so I hope you can choose. I want to experience the dub.

Oh wow, no I hadn't! Looks like I have something nice to look forward to in January! Haha. Thanks for the heads up :D

Pretty excited for Space Dandy too. I bet the soundtrack is gonna be great.
No problem! They initially announced it as a 'top secret project', and part of me was holding out for a second season, but this is good too, haha.

Space Dandy certainly seems interesting, though I haven't really seen much of it outside of the very first trailer.

I'll admit that I've completely forgot that the movie was even a thing.
Partly since I didn't expect my local cinema to actually show it. Bit late for me now, since I won't be around for the next screening, gah.

I thought about going to see the Madoka movie, but then decided that A) probably no one would go with me and B) I'll just read up on the minor changes.
If anything, Rebellion (Part 3) is the movie you'll want to watch. It's a continuation from the series;
new timeline starts and goes straight into new content.
I definitely recommend seeing it in theaters if they've scheduled a showing in your city.

I thought about going to see the Madoka movie, but then decided that A) probably no one would go with me and B) I'll just read up on the minor changes.

why are u posting a video about urself!!

see it with me (8
really tho i was soo excited for it and i see people on my dash talk about it and im so upset i wanna see !!!

Most recent few anime I watched were pretty meh. I need to find a good anime to wash them out of my system. I watched Hyperdimension Neptunia. I forced myself to watch the whole thing, but didn't care for it. I've never played any of the games though, so maybe I just didn't get as much out of it as a result. I also watched the first 4 episodes of Polyphonica Crimson S. I liked the original Polyphonica, but this one I hated. I couldn't force myself to finish watching the rest.

ALL of the theatres at least only an hour away, are all sold out. There's one cinema in California but it's 18 hours away. I don't think i'd go ride 18 hours just to watch a movie ;-;
Plus, my theatre states both Japanese and English casts, but next to the English Cast name, it said "TV Show." I assume the movie isn't even dubbed yet.

Last edited:
ALL of the theatres at least only an hour away, are all sold out. There's one cinema in California but it's 18 hours away. I don't think i'd go ride 18 hours just to watch a movie ;-;
Plus, my theatre states both Japanese and English casts, but next to the English Cast name, it said "TV Show." I assume the movie isn't even dubbed yet.
That's too bad :(. I pre-ordered my tickets as soon as they went up in November. I wasn't expecting to find tickets for the second showing because the cinema's main page said they were sold out, but I checked their mobile version and oddly enough I was able to purchase tickets through that. I'll be driving an hour on icy roads ._.'

There's a decent camrip if you don't want to wait for the BD release. Avoid Rebellion spoilers if you're planning to watch! It's much more enjoyable :)

Anyone here watch Miss Monochrome? The animation is very crisp and clean. I found the series to be quite comical with the 3 minutes we're given.

I'm currently watching Trigun (first time watching it) and I guess I'm currently watching Naruto Shippuden because I watch the new episode ever week (I'm caught up with the manga though) Going to start watching Hunter x Hunter after I'm done with Trigun.

My favorites:
1. Naruto/Naruto shippuden (When it comes to the manga/anime as a whole, It's the best)
2. Death Note
3. Ergo Proxy (Re-l PLEASE MARRY ME)
4. Vampire Knight
5. DBZ
6. Samurai Champloo
7. Cowboy Bebop
8. Attack on titan ("Attack on Titan needs to come backkkkkkkkkkk.....")
9. High school of the Dead
10. School Days
11. Sailor Moon
12. Og Pokemon <3

I need to finish Code Geass, FMA, Hellsing, Psycho-Pass...SO MANY ANIMES SO LITTLE TIME...

Also I love every single Studio Ghibli movie. Top 3: Howls Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Princess Monoke

Last edited:
Back