• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

Aw, why.. I am curious why you feel that way x.x

i dont really hate it, but i dont think its THAT good. it was good in the beginning but i got bored later on. that and the author is a huge gross racist so that made me dislike it more.
and the fandom is kinda annoying (srry)

according to my mangalist, up to ch 49

i got bored afterwards and it updates so slow and there are better manga/anime tht deserves the fame !! ):

So you've been keeping up with SnK at least. :p It's on like chapter 53.

And all fandoms are annoying.

So you've been keeping up with SnK at least. :p It's on like chapter 53.

And all fandoms are annoying.

but..the snk fandom is MORE annoying than the homestuck and dangan ronpa fandoms combined

there are l ike...better shounen manga..like..magi..magi is the best...and akame ga kill...yeah.....and horimiya ..but horimiya is romance..but its cute...so who cares

but..the snk fandom is MORE annoying than the homestuck and dangan ronpa fandoms combined

there are l ike...better shounen manga..like..magi..magi is the best...and akame ga kill...yeah.....and horimiya ..but horimiya is romance..but its cute...so who cares

No I'm pretty sure Homestuck is more annoying. It's the one thing I see everywhere no matter where I go. :(

No I'm pretty sure Homestuck is more annoying. It's the one thing I see everywhere no matter where I go. :(

i WAS IN THE HOMESTUCK FANDOM FOR A YEAR AND I KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS THEY DID SOoooOo much DUMB STUFF but the homestuck fandom is pretty much dead now anyway

the dr fandom isnt as bad but theyre still pretty gross now

but snk is the most popular and the most annoying!!

Does anyone watch kill la kill? Is it any good?

ayeee severa
i really hated kill la kill but then i gave it a try and watched 10 eps in one day

one of the biggest reasons why i cant save i love it is because of all the fanservice. its always in your face (dunno why i hate fanservice but i love panty and stocking lmao) but its really annoying. otherwise, ryuko is a cutie :)

I like FMA:B, Shingeki No Kyojin, FLCL, Cowboy Beebop, Wolf's Rain, and?? I'm not sure

Im just beginning to read/ watch bleach. lol

ayeee severa
i really hated kill la kill but then i gave it a try and watched 10 eps in one day

one of the biggest reasons why i cant save i love it is because of all the fanservice. its always in your face (dunno why i hate fanservice but i love panty and stocking lmao) but its really annoying. otherwise, ryuko is a cutie :)

Kill la Kill is so awesome~ can't wait for the next episode O.O omgggg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just saw the OVA Ilse's Notebook: http://soulskill.com/watching/shingeki-no-kyojin-ilses-notebook-ova/

Crying so darn hard. I'm gonna miss SnK while it's gone. (And it's not that it's sad, but I won't be seeing anything new for a long time and that makes me sad.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It really does.

That you for agreeing with me [:

It's such an epic anime~ I ♥ it.

Favorites: Fullmetal Alchemist, Shingeki no Kyojin, Squid Girl, Watamote
Currently watching: Squid Girl and Gurren Lagann

READ OYASUMI PUNPUN ITD THE BEST MANGA EVER ITS SO DEEP ITS JUST. REALLY GOOD. ABOUT A BOY GROWING UP . AND IT MAKES YOU THINK JUST READ A FEW CHAPTERS its one of those rly deep manga tht messes up ur brain man (i cried over it this morning FRICK0

READ OYASUMI PUNPUN ITD THE BEST MANGA EVER ITS SO DEEP ITS JUST. REALLY GOOD. ABOUT A BOY GROWING UP . AND IT MAKES YOU THINK JUST READ A FEW CHAPTERS its one of those rly deep manga tht messes up ur brain man (i cried over it this morning FRICK0

i started reading that a few days ago and its good
but why is the main character drawn like that and not as a human

ayeee severa

Severa's the bessttt
I think I'll give it a go then, fanservice doesn't bother me too badly unless it's to an extreme

i started reading that a few days ago and its good
but why is the main character drawn like that and not as a human

i personally like how punpun and his family are drawn. its..different than having people. idk.

is there a reason why punpun is suddenly getting popular? im just wondering because I've known about it for a long time and no one has said anything and suddenly it's all over tumblr

is there a reason why punpun is suddenly getting popular? im just wondering because I've known about it for a long time and no one has said anything and suddenly it's all over tumblr

Searched the author up, he expressed interest in "gender surgery" (google it) recently, and his next work may be about transgender problems.

Back