• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

I'm also rewatching Rurouni Kenshin since it was my first anime.

I tried rewatching it awhile back, got a couple episodes into it but ended up getting sidetracked with a couple other animes like Gundam and Kill La Kill.

Maybe I'll try picking it back up when I've got nothing else to watch.

I tried rewatching it awhile back, got a couple episodes into it but ended up getting sidetracked with a couple other animes like Gundam and Kill La Kill.

Maybe I'll try picking it back up when I've got nothing else to watch.

have you even watched code geass yet

It bugs me when people only watch one episode of anything. At least get to the third before dropping completely!

hey hey, i didn't drop it completely

just had a couple other shows that took priority is all

FMA is my all time favorite, wolfs rain is amazing, "say I love you", and my little monster are both adorable :D
I'm currently watching Kimi ni Todoke

out of all the currently airing anime atm the only ones where i am actually looking forward to further episodes are jojo and haikyuu. captain earth maybe. the rest i literally am watching without caring too much.

Anyone know where I could watch Kawamo wo Suberu Kaze, the first episode of Otona Joshi no Anime Time?

when i was a huge weaboo in like sixth grade i watched k-on! (which i still love), the first season of suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu, death note, kuroshitsuji (the silly forum is censoring this title), vampire knight, ouran high school host club (of which i have fond memories), and lucky star. recently i've watched shingeki no kyojin, which i find highly overrated due to the terrible pacing, but to each their own. i enjoyed free! iwatobi swim club and tamako market a lot. my favorite has been neon genesis evangelion because i'm a huge sucker for narratives involving (giant piloted) robots that still retain genuine human conflicts. i also enjoyed the first half of gurrenn lagann but i found that it lost momentum for me after the time skip. i am currently watching kyoukai no kanata (can you tell that i like kyoto animation?). on my to-watch list is kill la kill, flcl, and madoka magica.

Last edited:
So I really enjoyed Sword Art Online, from the episodes I watched. 25 episodes, and I stopped at episode 20. Kinda got disappointed after episode 16, and lost quite a lot of interest in it since they moved over to fairies. But the episodes before that I really enjoyed. I'd recommend it if you're into MMORPG games. I got into it the first few minutes, but it gets a bit sappy. I really need to pick up watching Kill la Kill.

Mekaku city actors came out last night and omg, it was done really good by shaft~!! All the voice actors are amazing and yeah it was awesome~

Mekaku city actors came out last night and omg, it was done really good by shaft~!! All the voice actors are amazing and yeah it was awesome~

oh no wonder there were so many gifs of it on my dash. i need to see it bc ene

akame ga kiru is getting an anime im so excited but if they animate
the wild hunt ill be soooo upset. theyre gross. please dont include them. god i hate them so much in the story and ill just be sad to see their wicked deeds in the anime. tbh i know theyre kinda here to bring the jaegars and night wave together but like theyre sooo cheesy and annoying pls kill them already

watching black butler/kuro****suji

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow.. can't believe it censored that

One piece is my absolute favourite <333
then my other favourites are shingeki no kyojin/attack on titan, free! and kyoukai no kanata

I'm currently watching my little monster

Currently watching Pupa. I'm still not sure why it's rated 18+.

Edit: Nevermind. It's pretty disturbing.

Last edited:
*rips shirt off and yells to the heavens* NEON GENESIS EVANGELIOOOOONNNNNNNN

Back