• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

I cried watching Steins;Gate.

Omg seriously, Sword Art Online 2. I didn't know OAO (thank you x))

I think I'm also not going to have a life this summer xD (plus, I'm late on a lot of animes)(didn't finish the Minami-ke series which are really funny even if it's a bit childish)
im late on so many animes its unreal ;-; I need to watch mirai nikki like how late am i on that lol

Apparently no game no life is awesome and it's one of those "must watch" animes too! I'm kinda worried for my health when it comes to sleeping this summer :3

And yeah! sao2 had a huuuuge launch thing on December 31st and it got announced for July a few weeks ago! There's a special which recaps everything that happened in sao and has an extra episode on the end. It's super cool :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I havent heard of Minami-ke, what is it about?

Last edited:
Someone recommended this anime to me too. Defnitely watching it after Baccano probably.

Or should I watch Ano-hana first...?

go with ngnl! if you do it means we can kinda keep up with eachother and discuss here :D

im late on so many animes its unreal ;-; I need to watch mirai nikki like how late am i on that lol

Apparently no game no life is awesome and it's one of those "must watch" animes too! I'm kinda worried for my health when it comes to sleeping this summer :3

And yeah! sao2 had a huuuuge launch thing on December 31st and it got announced for July a few weeks ago! There's a special which recaps everything that happened in sao and has an extra episode on the end. It's super cool :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I havent heard of Minami-ke, what is it about?

Oh Mirai Nikki. I watched it like 3 times. It's amazing. ?q?

Never heard of No game no life (but I didn't check what was coming out recently, I should haha)

Yeah well about SAO2, I checked and I'm super excited about it. I really liked SAO (mostly because I really liked the chara-design haha)(jk I liked the plot a lot) so... hehe~

And Minami-ke is the story of three sisters. The elder one is in high school (and acts like a mother), the middle one (is that correct english?) is in middle school (I think)(and she is stupid) and the youger one is in primary school (and is a genius if I remember well). It's a slice of life anime. It's a bit like Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, both are really funny. c: (watch them if you have a big urge to laugh or if you're sad)

Last edited:
Oh Mirai Nikki. I watched it like 3 times. It's amazing. ?q?

Never heard of No game no life (but I didn't check what was coming out recently, I should haha)

Yeah well about SAO2, I checked and I'm super excited about it. I really liked SAO (mostly because I really liked the chara-design haha)(jk I liked the plot a lot) so... hehe~

And Minami-ke is the story of three sisters. The elder one is in high school (and acts like a mother), the middle one (is that correct english?) is in middle school (I think)(and she is stupid) and the youger one is in primary school (and is a genius if I remember well). It's a slice of life anime. It's a bit like Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, both are really funny. c: (watch them if you have a big urge to laugh or if you're sad)

I loved sao for every reason ever so igy and mirai nikki has been on my to watch list forever D;

tat sounds good! I'll give it a look and put it on my plan to watch list if i like the first ep c:

Last edited:
Finished Madoka Magica. Completely forgot that it was only 15 episodes. The ending was a total disappointment, but I guess that's how it goes for tragedies.
Watching Digimon Tamers on Netflix instant stream. Can't stop thinking of Kyubey as Dark Calumon.

Finished Madoka Magica. Completely forgot that it was only 15 episodes. The ending was a total disappointment, but I guess that's how it goes for tragedies.
Watching Digimon Tamers on Netflix instant stream. Can't stop thinking of Kyubey as Dark Calumon.

may I suggest you watch Madoka Magica ; The Rebellion Story?~~
n v n

hi ^u^ I really cant RP and its kinda shameful that i keep hoarding pretty good jakuzure usernames on websites because of it oops. I will learn!

By the way if you think kill la kill is awesome try Gurren Lagann. It's amazing, made by the same people (kinda) and not that many people know about it D; It's literally my favorite anime ever and I'm far too obsessed with it

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, also I got a Ryuko figma from Trigger! Is anyone else getting klk merch?

I watched Gurren Lagann too ^^. I haven't bought any Kill la Kill merchandise yet :(. But I plan to! :D

I watched Gurren Lagann too ^^. I haven't bought any Kill la Kill merchandise yet :(. But I plan to! :D
oH MY GoD THOUGH TTGL IS SO GOOD LIKE IM CRYING

You should! I cant wait to get mine and show it off >:3 (apparently its coming in October? D; )

I recently finished Nagi no Asukara and it was so so so good. Left me in tears many times :lemon:

I started watching Yumeiro Patissiere again. I couldn't catch up with it until now so I look forward to it. I only got up to episode 4 so I need MAJOR catching up, baha xD

Just watched all the Btooom episodes, and it was awesome. Wish there were more episodes/seasons of it since 12 episodes is just not enough. I've been using Fate/Zero for background purposes while I play games and stuff. It's interesting and pretty good so I just need a day to sit down and watch it all. I've only seen about four episodes of Attack on Titan, subbed, so I think I might stop watching that and start watching the English Dubbed instead and follow that one cause I'm too lazy for subbed anime apparently. Also watched .hack//Quantum on netflix. Pretty good for three episodes, might watch the other .hack// series.

i recently finished hamatora (really liked it) and i'm watching mekakucity actors now.
probably gonna watch psycho pass afterwards

i'm just looking forward to a lot of summer anime (sailor moon, dmmd, ao haru ride, free season 2, persona 4 golden, hamatora season 2 and maybe more if they're good)

My external HDD died, along with my anime collection, sad day

You should! I cant wait to get mine and show it off >:3 (apparently its coming in October? D; )

I wonder if they have one for Satsuki too? C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I recently finished Nagi no Asukara and it was so so so good. Left me in tears many times :lemon:

OMG Nagi no Asukara <3. I love that show

I started watching Yumeiro Patissiere again. I couldn't catch up with it until now so I look forward to it. I only got up to episode 4 so I need MAJOR catching up, baha xD

Ooh its very cute!

I just finished watching the new episodes of fairy tail ;)

I wonder if they have one for Satsuki too? C:
I'm not sure, I got mine from the trigger store here but there might be a few other places that do figures?

I got the cheaper ryuko figma for reference :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also today i have to do some revision for my final exams, so in my breaks I'm gonna be watching Baccano! I'm pretty excited tbh

Back