• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ankha vs. Kiki - Villager Bracket October 2018 - Semifinals, Match 13

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's tied rn wowzers.

I don't really like either, but I think Kiki would look better as a collectable.

Also cute pic mogyay.

Know why you need to vote for Ankha? Because she stands out. You’ll have no trouble seeing her among the crowd. Do you want a sidebar that screams “I’m fabulous”? Queen Cleocatra will achieve that for you, even if she’s the only one displayed.

Know why you need to vote for Ankha? Because she stands out. You’ll have no trouble seeing her among the crowd. Do you want a sidebar that screams “I’m fabulous”? Queen Cleocatra will achieve that for you, even if she’s the only one displayed.

YES YES PLEASE SHOW OUR QUEEN YOUR MERCY

there's more to life than looks

Last edited:
kiki doesn't desire attention, she is a wholesome humble gal who goes against conventional attractiveness

ankha may stand out among the crowd, but you won't with another popular tier 1 villager in your sidebar. vote kiki to show u aren't afraid to go against the flow.

is ankha showing her true self, or is her true self hiding behind the eyeliner? is she being confident, or is she compensating for something?

we just can't know for certain until it's too late. vote kiki today.

joining the bandwagon
she had to do it to em
PQl5LIE.png

2 reasons to vote for kiki.

1, she gives great gardening advice

2, she looks much simpler and cuter then Ankha

is ankha showing her true self, or is her true self hiding behind the eyeliner? is she being confident, or is she compensating for something?

What would a cartoon cat be compensating for answer me that

This made me laugh so much! I still kind of find Xerolin's drawing of Kiki creepy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back