• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ankha vs. Kiki - Villager Bracket October 2018 - Semifinals, Match 13

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would a cartoon cat be compensating for answer me that

what would she have confidence about? you can't say she can be confident and then pull the "she's a cartoon" card when someone notices she may be a flawed individual.

team ankha refuses to take responsibility. we need a leader who is willing to be vulnerable and acknowledge their mistakes. vote kiki the black cat.

what would she have confidence about? you can't say she can be confident and then pull the "she's a cartoon" card when someone notices she may be a flawed individual.

team ankha refuses to take responsibility. we need a leader who is willing to be vulnerable and acknowledge their mistakes. vote kiki the black cat.

What mistakes are you talking about besides voting for Kiki

#kikihasnothingonourqueenankha #lmaoooo

i feel like "has nothing" doesn't apply when the poll has been neck and neck the entire time.

team ankha doesn't understand simple idioms, is this who you want occupying your sidebar? what else wouldn't they understand? be smart, vote kiki.

I like both, but voting for Kiki!

I was gonna be petty and not vote cuz all these villagers deserve to lose but Kiki is 110% better than Ankha let's goo

Both cats are cool and I had some trouble deciding which one I should vote. I ended up voting Ankha though since she'd look especially cool as a collectible. :blush:

i feel like "has nothing" doesn't apply when the poll has been neck and neck the entire time.

team ankha doesn't understand simple idioms, is this who you want occupying your sidebar? what else wouldn't they understand? be smart, vote kiki.

Lol what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back