• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ankha vs. Kiki - Villager Bracket October 2018 - Semifinals, Match 13

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow when I was gone doing fun things with my sisters I thought this vote thing will be over already?
I can see almost a tie

i look at this thread and im sad my egyptian kitty baby is losing but i remember Lucky will win anyway so ?\_(ツ)_/ ?

I wish Ankha and Lucky can both win because having those two collectibles will look so good together.

not gonna lie if it comes down to kiki vs lucky (which it should) i'm probably gonna sit back and watch the chaos til last minute since they are both my children who deserve my vote

You know what, I’m not gonna lose hope. Maybe a bunch of Ankha lovers will vote in this poll before it ends. She’s only 3 behind so it could happen.

I went with Kiki. No idea why Ankha is so popular. I don't like her design at all. Kiki is simple but beautiful. <3

Glad Kiki is in the lead, but it seems like regardless of whether or not it's her or Ankha in the lead, it's always so narrow... I say that because Kiki is only leading by three votes, which is about as close as it can get. (Although I do want to say that in earlier viewings of this thread, the margin had been narrower at points)

Hey, you! Yeah, I'm talking to you!
Are you coming late to the party and wondering who you should vote for? Have no fear, it's Vanessa here to tell you why Ankha is the choice for you.

The opponent has tried to paint Kiki as the kinder of the two candidates. However, this is simply not true. We can't all walk around with smiles on our faces all the time, but despite the frown and her tougher demeanor, Ankha really just wants to make friends.

Sometimes you need to see past the exterior to get to know someone, a fact which the opponent seems to be avoiding.

Furthermore, the opponent has claimed that Ankha is obsessed with her looks. However, it is clear that really, she just supports being yourself. There's nothing wrong with wearing makeup if it makes you more confident. Despite claims from the haters that she is vain, Ankha continues to take charge of her own look as a strong, independent individual. No matter who you are, Ankha supports expressing yourself in the way you want to. And she's not afraid to hide her quirky, random personality either.

A vote for Ankha is a vote for not judging books by their cover, a vote for freedom of self, and a vote for tacos.
#VOTEANKHA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back