• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Annoying Neighbors..?

DBarbs

Nook's Servant
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So does anyone have any annoying neighbors? I'm upset because I chose to live in a pretty secluded area, I time traveled 2 days, and now Graham put his/her house DIRECTLY in front of mine. Not only that, but Grizzly (who I love) is moving in, which is ok, but his house is DIRECTLY NEXT TO MINE. What's next? Is an animal going to build a house on top of my house? Last thing... Are there any suggestions on how I could try to force Graham to move out? I wont mind Grizzly as much.

EDIT: There is also a house literally up to the door of the town hall. Not touching, but so close that I can hardly see myself entering the building. I like these neighbors and everything, but their houses are all way too crowded! One solution is that I'm not going to time travel a full 24 hours ever again. I'm also thinking of tormenting some animals till the point where they move out. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
So does anyone have any annoying neighbors? I'm upset because I chose to live in a pretty secluded area, I time traveled 2 days, and now Graham put his/her house DIRECTLY in front of mine. Not only that, but Grizzly (who I love) is moving in, which is ok, but his house is DIRECTLY NEXT TO MINE. What's next? Is an animal going to build a house on top of my house? Last thing... Are there any suggestions on how I could try to force Graham to move out? I wont mind Grizzly as much.

EDIT: There is also a house literally up to the door of the town hall. Not touching, but so close that I can hardly see myself entering the building. I like these neighbors and everything, but their houses are all way too crowded! One solution is that I'm not going to time travel a full 24 hours ever again. I'm also thinking of tormenting some animals till the point where they move out. What do you guys think?

That sounds super annoying and almost like a glitch that I hope gets fixed neighbors shouldn't be allowed to move within a certain number of spaces if buildings maybe, befriending them and then waiting for them to move may take a while I suggest unfortunately ...... Starting a new town >.<

Yeah, I have someone moved in right next to the town hall. There's only a 1-block space between them. I thought that was bad, but you seem to have it a bit worse.

It seems animals try to move in close to the mayor's house for some reason. I noticed this in the JP version when I started and today, Punchy moved in directly to the right of my house. I'm hoping he's the only one who does it this time. In my Jp town, I had 4 villagers close to me.

Back