• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Any dirty screenshots?

I missed getting a screenshot due to only barely paying attention, but Ribbot asked for some furniture.

So I went and caught him an octopus. (want to get an octopus in all the villager's houses)

His response: "Thanks! In return I'll give you this legendary old stool of mine."

gross

Last edited:
zlCfzR6Tug8x_ZdXZ0

The levels to which I will stoop down in order to make plot resetting a bit more entretaining

this. this one is my favorite. omg

i have... one screenshot that i took when i had my old town. it's gotten a fair amount of notes on tumblr. i just hope it won't get me in trouble xD

clicky

i have... one screenshot that i took when i had my old town. it's gotten a fair amount of notes on tumblr. i just hope it won't get me in trouble xD

clicky
I can't do this anymore. This crap is too funny. Why are animals so perverted and why is there no language barrier for catchprases? I'm laughing my butt off right now

there's a language barrier, i just went under "other" and found a letter that looks exactly like the regular c and it bypassed the filters :p

Back