• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Any Drawing Requests?

I'm not requesting, just admiring. Kip, you are very talented, and, not just in your art. You talent also lies in your generosity, which you seem to have a super-human abundance of.
I had a friend long ago who wanted to be a flash animator, so he drew at least one drawing a day to improve his skills. He was very dedicated to that practice even if he found it hard or hated what came out. He was the biggest self critic too, but when he finally showed me his latest flash creation (this was back in highschool)... it was absolutely breathtaking. He's a graphic designer for a really major company in America now. I'm very proud of him. My parents never supported my artistic ambitions. Now I teach art to kindergarten kids instead of doing it myself, but my secret aspiration is to write and illustrate children's books in the future (although because I'm out of practice, I need a lot of time and patience with myself). Shhhhh, though. It's a secret. :p
Please keep up the good work, even though it's hard sometimes.

I agree. Kip is super amazing, generous, friendly and cool.

Thank you! and I'll be sure to draw your request XD not sure how i will pull it off though.

WeiMoote/BaconBaka i finished your request! Sorry for the wait. Its not very unique D:

Hurr_zpse92fc6f2.png

OMG, This is so awesome! I love it! :D

Thank you! I didn't mind waiting, though.

Last edited:
Thank you all! There is so much emotion on my face right now that i can't even express it! I'm just very happy that people enjoy my art (And me XD)

WhitneyLeigh, Request completed! I hope its okay, i didn't add much too the background.

Graps_zps28a81047.png

Parfait, i started your request but then realized it turned out awful so i'm gonna re-sketch it. I'm super sorry Jake & Lovemcqueen, you guys have been waiting really long for your request
13290863081511050.gif

Parfait, i started your request but then realized it turned out awful so i'm gonna re-sketch it. I'm super sorry Jake & Lovemcqueen, you guys have been waiting really long for your request
13290863081511050.gif

mate i been waitin for ever

I finished your request Parfait! The head looks a bit morphed but by the time i noticed i was already too far in the picture!! X|

Whitnessed_zps62d36c4f.png

Also, I'm ready for your request Lovemcqueen!

Yay! Can you just click the facebook link in my signature so you can see my pictures of what I look like? I should have it on public view mode. If that doesn't work you can go on the picture threads. And if that isn't enough, I will post pics up here. I'm just too lazy to find good pictures for you to work with right now XD sorry. And you can put whatever background you want, if it all. And draw me in any style you want too.
Thanks, Kip! :) sorry for being difficult.

Yay! Can you just click the facebook link in my signature so you can see my pictures of what I look like? I should have it on public view mode. If that doesn't work you can go on the picture threads. And if that isn't enough, I will post pics up here. I'm just too lazy to find good pictures for you to work with right now XD sorry. And you can put whatever background you want, if it all. And draw me in any style you want too.
Thanks, Kip! :) sorry for being difficult.

No not at all! this is plenty and it should be easy to work with! It could be done tomorrow or next week
13284109471228180.gif

AHHH the more i look at Whitney's head the worse it looks! I really messed up.

I finished your request Parfait! The head looks a bit morphed but by the time i noticed i was already too far in the picture!! X|

Whitnessed_zps62d36c4f.png

Also, I'm ready for your request Lovemcqueen!

Oh my gaaawd...-crocodile tears- ITS AMAZING!
Thanks Kip! <3 I love it

Yus :eek: Maybe fabulous? XD

:D Good to know!

I finished drawing your request Lovemcqueen!

Stephen_zpsf11a0b92.png

I didn't know what to add for the background so i just made it wallpaper.

I think i may draw you in animal crossing style, i was debating on what style to use, i i figure why not both? O 30

:D Good to know!

I finished drawing your request Lovemcqueen!

Stephen_zpsf11a0b92.png

I didn't know what to add for the background so i just made it wallpaper.

I think i may draw you in animal crossing style, i was debating on what style to use, i i figure why not both? O 30

Omg that was fast! And it's so sexy lol. Profile pic. Thanks Kip! :)

I just saw the comment about the arm fart!! XDD Im sorry, i didn't know what pose to give you so i just thought of something.

I was in a very good drawing mood today so i drew a lot and got this done. I really really hope its good enough.

It's perfect.

I just saw the comment about the arm fart!! XDD Im sorry, i didn't know what pose to give you so i just thought of something.

Lol, that girl is stupid and always criticizes art. Ignore her.

Are you still doing drawings? :)

Yup! I'll gladly eccept any request but I'm taking a slight break so it may take awhile. My drawing mood changes a lot so i could be in the mood tomorrow and get it done ;D

Oh yay then c: Request: Dango...lots of damn dangos. (ones like from clannad)

Take your time! I don't mind if you take a long time.

Back