• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Any Drawing Requests?

Yeah but Im very far behind in drawing them! it'll take a while before i can get to yours :<

Surprisingly I finished a request but its not in order. I had an idea for it so i quickly drew it before i forgot. Don't worry this wont slow down any other requests.

Libarts Here it is! its a bit plain... meh i think I'm using up my creativity... WHATEVER, still gonna draw >:|

Dozer_zps9928a044.png

Well i found my SD Card and finished a request! Sorry for the wait AVGanondorf.

I wanted to make this a lot more creative but this is the extent of my abilities so far :< I'm bad at drawing Zelda characters. It never ends well when i try drawing them. Anyway this probably isn't what you wanted but without further ado

Gannonnnn_zps2f4bf317.png

WOW. I have no idea how you did this, but this is the exact picture that was in my head when I was requesting it. The same angle, the same colors, everything. Thank you, Kip! This looks great. :) The secret side of Ganondorf...

WOW. I have no idea how you did this, but this is the exact picture that was in my head when I was requesting it. The same angle, the same colors, everything. Thank you, Kip! This looks great. :) The secret side of Ganondorf...

I'm relieved, the suspense is no longer killin' me. Glad ya like it!

Okay it'll take awhile (just a heads up)

I finished your request HayHey! It turned out okay :> i would've liked to make the shading better but This is all i could come up with.
Woo-1_zpsaa927667.png

I'll do Lauren & Yonahs requests next!

OMG CAN I CHANGE MY REQUEST I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING AMAZINGGGGG!!!!

Can it be a male (me) serving coffee to all the hamster villagers in the coffee shop!!! :D

Can you draw a male AC character fishing with other animals watching him? You can choose the animals :)

Thanks so much its fantastic! :^_^ Love how we're all getting lunch. :D

No prob! and just a heads up guys, I'll be taking a few days off (prolly seems like thats what I'm doing now XD) so i can rest/sleep and recover all my lost energy from staying up late. I've almost completed a few more requests just gotta color them :> also i lost my SD card with all the pictures on it (again) o_o;

Also i will be drawing your requests, its just gonna take awhile :<

@Dimension Watcher/Yonah/Parfait Ahaha i can hardly keep up with your names XD I like them all nonetheless!

Surprisingly I finished a request but its not in order. I had an idea for it so i quickly drew it before i forgot. Don't worry this wont slow down any other requests.

Libarts Here it is! its a bit plain... meh i think I'm using up my creativity... WHATEVER, still gonna draw >:|

Dozer_zps9928a044.png
Love it. :)

Back