• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Any ideas for a "Space" themed town name? Or Winter names?

How about, Starburg? Burg is like iceberg(wintery) and stars are in space :)

Starfall, Coldstar, Blacksky, Darkstar, Darksky, Moon, Moonvale, Moonbow, Moonlake, Moontown, Asteroid, Gravity... That's all I got.

Space: Solaria, Lunaira, Starfall, Starvale, Novaton, Galaxan, Nebulane

Winter: Snowfall, Icybreeze, Froston, Iceglen, Snowglen, Iceshire, Icehaven, Iceshore

Space: Nova, Nebula, Cosmos, Galactic, Starlit(e), Heavens, Celestial, or a constellation name, such as Orion
Winter: Glacier, Shiver, Snowfall, Wintry, Icecap

My old street name was called Voyager Drive and the road next to me was called Oddeysey Way. Just off of that was Ulysses Road and Pulsar Road.

So there's some suggestions :)

My old street name was called Voyager Drive and the road next to me was called Oddeysey Way. Just off of that was Ulysses Road and Pulsar Road.

So there's some suggestions :)

Hello, there is an 8-character limit.

I'm doing a real space-themed name! Callisto, named after the moon. I was going to do Enceladus, named after Saturn's moon that shoots geysers of liquid water, but that's one letter too long. There's plenty of cool-named moons in the solar system, like Saturn's Pandora or Telesto. You can use one of those.

Maybe Shiver? Shiver Star was a planet on one of the Kirby games, and I always thought it sounded cool. Could be shortened to ShvrStar to make it sound spacey, and it would make it fit.

Back