• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Any sad moments with your villagers?

I finally got Hans to move just a little while ago; he just sent me the saddest moving letter I ever read omg ;_; this is what it said

"Don't cry, Isa,
On the morning of my move, the birds cried sorrowfully. Even if we are far apart, my heart will always be by your side. Please believe that! -From Hans"
I'M LITERALLY GONNA CRY OMG I DIDN'T LIKE HIM AT ALL AT FIRST BUT HE REALLY GREW ON ME EVEN IF HIS HOUSE WAS IN A TERRIBLE SPOT HE STILL HAD THAT SILLY SAD FACE AND HE WAS ALWAYS NICE AND OMG
orz

One day, I got really bored, so I started TTing about 2 months forwards, and I did so. I finally saw Melba, who was my best friend forever, better than all of my REAL friends. She exclaimed about how long she hasn't seen me, and said I was growing taller, or she was growing shorter. That made me a bit cautious... but I still went a whole month next. I looked around on my map to see who had left and... there was no Melba. I started crying, and quickly TTed back to original date. I put an apple tree where her house was, and called it Melba's tree. I almost restarted my game just lose everything, just like I lost Melba.
Anyway, she left me a picture. I cry every single time I see her cute little face. Including when I notice her on Main Street, and snap a quick screenshot of us doing an emotion.

Sad moments... when one of my villagers (I don't remember though as it was from my very first town) sent one of the most heartbreaking letter for when they left.
I kept that letter but since I kept restarting, I don't have it with me. But I will treasure it somehow.

My little brother messed with the time on the DS...at the cost of my tweetheart, Apollo.

He was the first villager I talked to, was invited by, had a fancrush on, sent a letter to...*sigh*

I will stop at nothing, and I mean NOTHING to get him back.

I stood up two of my villagers last night, both of which I adore... </3
I felt SO BAD bc I just forgot...

Back