• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Any Swifties want to gush over folklore with me? 🧥

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
***If you're not a Taylor fan pls don't post here just to hate. Let us basic peeps have nice things.

I've adored Taylor for years. Wasn't a huge fan of Lover, not exactly mys style. I preferred 1989 and Reputation by a long run. But folklore...Y'all, this might just be my new favorite album.

The indie-folk sound is something I've loved for ages and Tay-tay nails that dreamy, ethereal sound. But it's not just the sound, the lyrics are just *chefs kiss* perfection. Taylor is a master storyteller and her talent for that shines so brightly in each track, specially with the inter-song saga of Betty and James via cardigan, august, and betty. Betty is the song I've been playing on repeat all day every day. It's got such a sweet, nostalgic quality to it, like something off Red or Fearless. The old Taylor came to the phone, and it is glorious.

What about you guys? What are your thoughts on this newest album? Favorite tracks? I'd love to hear them. :3

I listened through a few songs yesterday while I was on a walk. So far I've liked this album far more then Lover. I couldn't even listen through all of Lover but this album has a better tone to it.

I was getting gay vibes from some of the songs or maybe that's just me. I'm sure everyone interprets things differently. I woke up with Betty stuck in my head. Me & my partner have been together for 9 years and met in high school so it feels cheesy & nice.

I've listened to the whole album, and I loved it. The lyrics and the innovation were fantastic, and the way it sounded was so calm, even ethereal. However, it's not my favorite, I liked 1989, Lover and Reputation more, as their rhythms and beats are more catchy to me.

I’ve never been a huge Taylor Swift fan, but I’m impressed by this album. August might be my favorite song from her.

personally Lover was about a 50/50 for me (specifically loved Cornelia Street/The Man/Miss Americana, rest were kinda... meh. I hate the title song of the cover, actually lol). Didn't care much for Reputation, but I loved 1989.
Folklore's album concept is pretty different from her previous 3 albums, but I kinda like it that way. Favorite songs are the last great american dynasty and my tears ricochet

Yes, I love it. I also loved 1989, Lover and reputation, though those more. I don't get the hate for Lover, all 18 songs are so unforgettable. But that's not relevant to the thread. 😅

I like all the songs on folklore which is a new one for me regarding TS albums. My favorites are seven, hoax, peace and the last great american dynasty. But they're all great and on rotation.

This is super old, but I’m glad to find another Taylor fan 😂

folklore is THE BEST ALBUM she’s ever created, in my opinion. It matches with 2020 but is still timeless, it’s amazing

Back