• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Any unpopular villagers you have a special connection to?

Link32

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
For me it's Marcel. I don't think anyone dislikes him but he isn't popular. He was my first friend in the game! Who do you have a special connection to?

Jay was one of my first Wild World villagers, therefore he's my homeboy.

Dora is such a nice little mouse with her Chinese paper umbrella xD She's been my favorite since I started

There's also Pashmina, she's a fancy demon-eyed goat, kinda reminds me of Scanty and Kneesocks from Panty and Stocking. But then she looks so happy when you talk to her xD

Daisy.
She was in my WW town and was my 2nd best friend c: She holds a special place in me heart.

rasher
i dont think hes very popular? but idk
he was a good friend

Katt. A lot of people think she's ugly, but she is my BF in New Leaf. She's not the best looking cat around, but she's not that ugly. c:

benedict. i had him in city folk and i thought he was super awesome. i don't really like the chickens that much but i just thought he was super cool and we were buddies. i wouldn't want him again, but he'll always be in my city folk heart.

I don't see her everywhere and she isn't the most popular but I really loooveee Chevre. We've been buds since WW and godddddddddddd I love her. *_*

buck ^-^ he's always been my second favorite villager ever since this one day in WW where I caught a butterfly and he clapped for me, and then fell in a pitfall. i've loved him ever since

I really like Hamphrey, Peanut and Drake...they crack me up. Rudy is my favorite in my town but I think he's a popular one if I'm not mistaken. Honestly, I haven't come across too many villagers in my whole AC career... not sure why lol

Goose and Ken. I never see anyone give love to most of the chickens. But as I've said many times, Goose and Ken are my bros and I love them xD

And I see a lot of people get sad when they see Alli moving to their town, but she has a special place in my heart because my name is Alli and almost no one else named Alli spells it like I do. So, we have a connection and I like her.

Goose and Ken. I never see anyone give love to most of the chickens. But as I've said many times, Goose and Ken are my bros and I love them xD

And I see a lot of people get sad when they see Alli moving to their town, but she has a special place in my heart because my name is Alli and almost no one else named Alli spells it like I do. So, we have a connection and I like her.
Man, I love Ken. After Egbert and Shep left me Ken moved in, and pretty much became my replacement for both of them.

I don't know how popular they are or not, but I love Rhonda and Knox. Knox is such a grumpy chicken. <3 But he's so sweet. And I had many feels when he told me that he was scared of people...'cause so am I. :p

I love Lobo dearly with all my heart xD I dunno if he's too popular (Everyone seems to want Chief, Fang or Wolfgang instead) but I think he's awesome.

Lobo, Teddy, Groucho, Monique, were all in my Animal Crossing GC town. That was more than 10 years ago and I always, ALWAYS strive to find these villagers.

I have loved Antonio since I started my City Folk file back in summer of 2011. He has not moved out of my town that I am aware of as I have not played CF since June...

Back