• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Any unpopular villagers you have a special connection to?

It has to be Henry the frog for me. He's so adorable! He often does a little dance every time I speak to him. I could never let him leave my town ever ; ^ ; <3

There are so many! .. I always seem to get closest to some of the least popular ones.. Sydney, Joey, Boomer, Bangle, Rod <3 .. They're all so epic, some unpopular villagers are so much better than the popular ones :p

Gosh, unpopular hmm?
Well I would have to say Ribbot, Frobert and Pippy. I loved them so much during my previous playthroughs of Wild World & City Folk. I never really see them being mentioned on the forums, but I would love to see them again. :)

Would Drift be considered as unpopular? I had him in all of my WW towns and I got him for free in New Leaf. There's no one else, really

Bud, he doesn't seem very popular but he became one of my favorites. I love how he wear sunglasses 24/7, and he's so funny :D

When I played Population Growing, Wart Jr. moved into my town. I hated him. He was ugly and mean. So I hit him with my net over and over and over again. I wanted him to leave. Camofrog was my only other frog and Wart Jr. seemed so much meaner to me.

One day, I checked my map and noticed he was gone. I happily got my mail and read his letter. He said something like "Thanks for always being such a good friend, don't miss me too much."

Little me felt so bad that I cried and planted flowers all around where his house used to be. And no one ever moved into that plot of land ever again. o_O

Wart Jr. is one of my favorite frogs now. If I ever get him as a neighbor again I will treat him better.

Katt! Most people are simply terrified of her because she has a scary face. I'll admit she scared me when I first met her when she moved in. I've grown to really like her and while I do want her to move out eventually to make room for one of my dreamies, it's gonna be VERY VERY bittersweet when that day comes. I hope I can find someone who can give her a new, loving home so she doesn't end up in the void. T.T

Rizzo, Rowan, Boone, Coach, Quillson, Rodeo, Pango, Gwen, Spork, and Joey! I don't see very much love for Joey which is surprising to me since he's like a cute diaper-wearing rubber ducky. To each his own.

Rod_NewLeaf_Official.png

I really love Agnes, she was like the 6th to move into my village and I instantly fell in love with her!! I love her colors/eyes but she's not very popular. Perhaps because she is a little mean haha but it's nice to have some spice in my village

Special connection to an unpopular villager.....

Bud has a special connection to my Boot. I just can't seem to shake him loose...

Tabby I had a good time with back in GC.

Also Rasher, I always thought he was some sort of war veteran :D

I forgot about Melba. She was my bestie in City Folk, toasty.

Melba_NewLeaf_Official.png

Probably Clyde D: He is ugly, but he was my BFF in NL before I reset my game...He'll always be in my heart.

Chow and Goose :D

Chow and Goose were my Bros in WW, the very first Animal Crossing game I ever played, they were two of my originals and never even asked to move away, as soon as I got NL I went on a quest for them because I missed them so much :(

Bella! She was one of my favorite buddies in Wild World, and I really want her in my New Leaf town :D
I don't know why people say she's ugly D:

Curt! He is my Cuddle Wuddle Bear :3
image.jpg
Go away you attached picture! Your not loved!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Back