• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Any unpopular villagers you have a special connection to?

I forgot about Melba. She was my bestie in City Folk, toasty.

Melba_NewLeaf_Official.png

I like Melba too!

Bella! She was one of my favorite buddies in Wild World, and I really want her in my New Leaf town :D
I don't know why people say she's ugly D:

Omg, I love Bella so much. I have her in my town and the first time I saw her on wikipedia I was like "Her, I need her. NEED HER TO LIVE!" and after I got her I was so NOT disappointed <3

My friend didn't like her either and said she was kind of scary looking.. I guess is mostly the pic they use of her on the wiki page, but honestly she looks so sweet and happy in game I get a cavity every time she walks by!

Definitely Iggy the goat! He was the sweetest and cutest villager in my GameCube town! I would write tons of letters to him every day and I would give him presents, and he was always so nice. ^^ I was a small child while playing the GameCube AC, and I would sometimes be mean to the villagers. XD I was never mean to Iggy though. He was a blue goat with a mustache who was a jock. XD He was just an interesting villager lol. It's too bad he's only in the GameCube version! Not many people seem to know about him, either.

in population growing, i would send letters every day to Bunnie, and the same for when Coco moved in, I would send them letters frequently, I don't think they are too unpopular, but i dont think they are the villagers in extreme high demand in TBT
i also really like wart jr. i think he's really cool

Last edited:
Tabby and Katt are mah sistahs. <3 And I love Bella since she was in my City Folk town, I don't understand why so many people dislike her. She's awesome. She moved into my second town but without her skull shirt and I don't have it in my catalog to send to her, sobsobsob.

Grizzly. At first I thought he would be super mean and did not like him, however we became friends quickly and now he is one of my favourites.

Walt, he moved into my town on my first play through and really loved his deeper voice and attitude

Pate is such a cutie...
I love Pate SOO MUCH! :D I have her in my town and she's so sweet! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also like Derwin :3 I can see why some people might find him unattractive, but he's one of my original 5 villagers, and the fact that he's stuck with me all this time is so awesome I don't know how I could NOT love him ^-^

Paula. She was my very first uchi villager and idk why really, but I developed an attachment to her. I was very sad when she moved out.

Hans... he's just so nice to me in-game. ;;
And Leopold! I miss having him in my town!

Back