Cycling Any Villager of your choice - (I have Every Card) 10TBT

I'm available now and for the next few hours! Just let me know
I’m heading to bed now, but I can start working on it when I get home from work tomorrow at 5PM EST. She should be ready around 6PM and I’ll be available until 10PM. If that works for you. :)

I’m heading to bed now, but I can start working on it when I get home from work tomorrow at 5PM EST. She should be ready around 6PM and I’ll be available until 10PM. If that works for you. :)
Perfect! I will be around today from 5 to 10pm EST. I'll circle back with you then

I paid you the 15 tbt but I unfortunately won't be take her. So sorry but thank you for you time <3

Awh that’s too bad, but no worries. If you end up coming back at some point for her I won’t charge you more TBT as I’ll consider her already paid for. Have a great day!

Would you have availability to cycle me Static? Available now and in the morning CST time. I work overnights, but I have about two hours before I have to leave for work.

Would you have availability to cycle me Static? Available now and in the morning CST time. I work overnights, but I have about two hours before I have to leave for work.

Sure thing! I’m headed to bed soon but I can squeeze you in just beforehand. I’ll let you know when he’s ready.

Not sure if you are still online, but I'm looking to get Eloise for 10 TBT. Let me know if that is possible at this time!
Post automatically merged:

Not sure if you are still online, but I'm looking to get Eloise for 10 TBT. Let me know if that is possible at this time!
Oops I see now that you are officially off for the night, no worries! I am cancelling my order! :)

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

Oops I see now that you are officially off for the night, no worries! I am cancelling my order! :)

Yeah I’m offline now, but no worries. I’ll be home at 5PM EST tomorrow if you want to catch me then, but if not that’s ok too!

Hello there! I was wondering if I could get Marshal the squirrel? I have an open lot rn, and will send you the TBT as requested (if you need the time, I'll will time travel to keep the open lot).

Hello there! I was wondering if I could get Marshal the squirrel? I have an open lot rn, and will send you the TBT as requested (if you need the time, I'll will time travel to keep the open lot).

Sure thing! I may potentially have time later tonight to get him for you, but if not I’ll let you know and start on it in the morning. :)

Sure thing! I may potentially have time later tonight to get him for you, but if not I’ll let you know and start on it in the morning. :)
Sounds good, no worries if you can't get him until tomorrow. Again, I will be willing to time traveling if you need the time!

Back