Cycling Any Villager of your choice - (I have Every Card) 10TBT

Flora?
Post automatically merged:

Also would a villager had told me that she was moving, will that work today if I ask them to come?

I believe they need to be completely moved out first, as in their house plot is empty. You will either need to time travel two days or wait two days. I’ll still be available in two days if you’d prefer to not time travel. Just let me know. :)

I’m online!

I’m very sorry I missed you. I ended up falling ill and going to bed very early. I am starting to feel better now and am willing to catch you tomorrow (or later today I suppose now at this point) just let me know the time (I’m free pretty much any time after 8am EDT) and I’ll be sure to be there this time. In apology since this was on me you can have her for free of charge as well. Sorry for the wait.

I’m very sorry I missed you. I ended up falling ill and going to bed very early. I am starting to feel better now and am willing to catch you tomorrow (or later today I suppose now at this point) just let me know the time (I’m free pretty much any time after 8am EDT) and I’ll be sure to be there this time. In apology since this was on me you can have her for free of charge as well. Sorry for the wait.
Oh get to feeling better! We can arrange a time later today! Get well soon.

Oh get to feeling better! We can arrange a time later today! Get well soon.

Thanks for being understanding. I’m feeling a lot better today. Flora is ready to move out whenever you are available. I believe I am visiting with family for dinner but I’m free pretty much anytime before or after that.

Thanks for being understanding. I’m feeling a lot better today. Flora is ready to move out whenever you are available. I believe I am visiting with family for dinner but I’m free pretty much anytime before or after that.
Hello im online rn!

Back