• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Any villager you want for TBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

Therhodian

Unicorn Avant-garde
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7385-6233-4518
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (35) +
Hello,

I do sell any Series 5 villager for 100 TBT. (any villager, price can be talked about)
I won't require any deposit fees.
You will tell me what villager you want.
I will go out and get him/her or already have him/her.

I will put the villager in boxes, you come pick her/him up.
I only take one order at a time.

Though you can be put up for wait. However since I don't ask deposit fees. I also cannot give you a estimation on how long you will have to wait.
If however I get stuck with a villager someone ordered, and he or she won't take the villager, it will go to someone else who wanted it.

Timezone: GMT +2 (so it might be harder if your in a timezone far removed from mine)
- TheRhodian.

Update: Also non series 5 villagers now. I got all villagers.

Last edited:
still trying... i noticed someone else was on the waitlist for shino. if you want to give her to them first that's fine

Got one spot free for this evening or saturday.

Also doing non Series 5 villagers.

I am interested in getting Cherry, do you have her? I’m okay with waiting a bit so I can cycle someone out.

Can I get Rosie? I was forced to get rid of her on my island but I need her back for her and Raymond to be the couple I wanted them to be.

Do you have Bella or Punchy available????

Yes I can do that, your first. Let me know which one you want. And pm me a time/day that you could do it?
If your sitting on an empty plot right now, I would have to hurry it up for today.... Which can be done, but if you do not have a empty plot I would prefer tomorrow.

I am interested in getting Cherry, do you have her? I’m okay with waiting a bit so I can cycle someone out.

Yes I can do that, since you have patience. I can uhm get Cherry and then have her on stand by. That means we can make a appointment, for when you want to pick her up. If your okay with that pm me and let me know a day that could work out for you.

Can I get Rosie? I was forced to get rid of her on my island but I need her back for her and Raymond to be the couple I wanted them to be.

I can do that, but your third on the list, so it might take a bit of time. If your okay with that pm me.

Yes I can do that, your first. Let me know which one you want. And pm me a time/day that you could do it?
If your sitting on an empty plot right now, I would have to hurry it up for today.... Which can be done, but if you do not have a empty plot I would prefer tomorrow.

I actually JUST got Punchy!! But thhank you so much!

I have an empty plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back