• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anybody remember Mr. Bill?

Linkerator

Retired Staff
Bells
Mr. Bill was on Saturday Night Live. It was hilarious. He was the little clay man that has all the terrible things happen to him. I watched it when I was a little kid, and I laughed and then cried really hard. Then, my parents turned off te TV and then I would have cried way harder (Hey, I was a little tyke). So, anybody remember it? I bought the Christmas one a long time ago, now the tape is all static-y.

OMG!!!! "OH NO!" I loved that show! I remember he fell off the Empire State Building and landed on a Taxi... And the bully named Sluggo ran over his dog... That show was hilarious.

From SNL? OF COURSE! I love them. I have alot of the MR. Bills on VHS there so funny. "Its Mr. Hand!"

and do you remember Toonsis the driving cat(not from Mr.Bill but from SNL)?
I loved that I laughed so hard at it. "OH! So he can drive...just not very well! :lol: :lol: and the terminater episode, "is the terminator back???", "no...its the....TOONSINATER"

] [quote="JJRAMONE2 said:
From SNL? OF COURSE! I love them. I have alot of the MR. Bills on VHS there so funny. "Its Mr. Hand!"
LOL, Mr. Bill is teh roxxors! Ph33r m3! [/quote]
was that suppost to make me look like some uber 1337 Mr. Bill fanboy or something?

JJRAMONE2 said:
LOL, Mr. Bill is teh roxxors! Ph33r m3!
was that suppost to make me look like some uber 1337 Mr. Bill fanboy or something? [/quote]
Mmm... Kinda.

LOL, Mr. Bill is teh roxxors! Ph33r m3!
was that suppost to make me look like some uber 1337 Mr. Bill fanboy or something? [/quote]
Mmm... Kinda. [/quote]
I hate you (jk)

Back