• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Anyone have a Virgo Harp they can give to me? (ACNL)

Annamal Crossing

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi, I’m new to this site (tho I’ve had new leaf for years) and I’m finally in a bit of desperate need for an item. I need a harp for one of my rooms, and wanna know if anyone is willing to let me buy it from you. I will only pay in bells for I don’t have PayPal or anything like that, or we can trade items since I have a lot of things I don’t need in my inventories. I know a lot of ppl don’t play new leaf anymore, I am one of those few who still don’t have a switch :(. I’m really hoping someone can help me out for I am almost done with my houses and town in full. Will give more info about my town and friend code in private messages if you hmu :)) thank you!

Back