Which 3DS do you have?

Which 3DS Model do you own?

• Total voters
I’ve got the original (blue) 3DS I got at launch, but eventually I found it too cramped/painful for my hands as it’s too small, so I got the silver 3DS XL a couple months after it came out and that’s what I’ve used for the last.. 12 years I guess!

I have one of the original blue 3ds’es. Never feel like it’s worth it to get a whole new system for whatever theme they release and I rather play earlier

I have:

- A red original 3DS. It was my original 3DS. I still use it.
- A purple original 3DS. Its lower screen glitched out and died, so it's no longer functional.
- A blue Nintendo 3DS XL that I purchased to replace the purple 3DS. I still use this as well.
- A green Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D edition 2DS that I got as a backup for the future.
- A white and orange New Nintendo 2DS XL that I got as a backup for the future as well.

The reason I have both the red 3DS and the blue 3DS XL, and always like to have two consoles, is so I can do stuff like trading in Pokémon and Animal Crossing.

i had a red 3DS for years before the charging port started acting up, and it had to be charged on one of those stands. i still have it, i just haven't used it in years because i was bought the blue 3DS XL that came with pokemon x. (not sure if it's a new XL, or just the regular XL.) i really love the color of that one.

I have a red original 3DS. One of the circle pads is missing the cap, but it still works fine, and I love it :) I also thought about getting a 2DS because I thought they looked neat, but never got around to it. My cousin modded his 3DS XL and I'm conflicted about doing the same to my DS now that the shop is closed. I just don't want to risk ruining the system because I truly love it.

I have a New Leaf edition 3DS XL with a busted hinge, Majora's Mask edition New 3DS XL, dark red New 3DS XL, and a Blue/Black New 2DS XL. I used to have a red 3DS XL too, but I traded that one in toward the New Leaf edition one.

I have the original black 3ds which I think was technically my brother's but we shared... but I took it now... my goal in the future is to get the animal crossing limited edition 3ds XL though! I've always wanted one of those :]

I don't have those anymore BTW... I used to own a New 3DS XL. Then I lost it while I was on vacation and the New 2DS XL came to replace that.

You wanna know what happened to that one? My dad seized it and donated it so I could focus on academics, probably 2 years ago.

It may sound silly, but that incident traumatized me, and I still miss both of them. Now every time someone talks about the 3DS or a game on the 3DS, I can't help but feel left out. :(

I have the red New 3DS XL! I originally had a blue 3DS XL, but I had to replace it when the upper screen quite literally,, detached itself from the base/bottom screen. I'm extremely careful with my electronics, and remember being really weirded out how the hinge just seemed to be worse overtime, but then I looked into it and found out it was a semi-common issue with that specific model of 3DS, so I'm glad I didn't opt to get another dslfgdlgf. It served me well for the years it lasted though!

Original, Japanese 3DS :) got it second hand this year when I wanted to participate in the acnl goodbye event

I have two original 3DS. My first one’s battery exploded and I thought it ruined it so I bought a new one, but I ended up replacing the battery and the old one works!! Not the best but it works. In hindsight I wish I bought a newer 3DS or but I was caught up on being sad that my original ds broke

Back