• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Anyone interested in an Animal Crossing poll tournament?

Leebles

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1225-2482-9233
I've been toying with the idea of doing tournament-style polls to find out the #1 villager of each species. You can see an example of a tournament style poll here.

Once we determined the best cat, frog, kangaroo, alligator, dog, sheep, etc, I would pit them in a vicious contest to find...The One True Villager. It might boil down to Tangy vs Julian, , or even Drago vs Stitches. No one knows!

The only problem with this idea is that it would take a long time, and sometimes the numbers of villagers aren't good for polling. Let's say I left a poll up all day for two sheep at a time (let's say, Pietro and Willow). Just to cut the ten sheep in New Leaf in half, it would take five days. Then there would be an odd number of five left. You could do two brackets of two, but then you would be left with the odd sheep. Or there are some species, like the octopi, where there are only three to begin with. I guess three-way brackets would be the solution?

Would people still be interested in the idea and participate in the polls?

Make sure Kyle, Wolfgang and Lobo are on there. Freya and Whitney too.
I would do every villager that's present in New Leaf. So an example bracket would be something like:
Skye vs Kyle
Freya vs Whitney
Chief vs Fang
Lobo vs Wolfgang

Then the winners would poll against each other.

Ah, I see. Kyle and Wolfgang are both really popular, I'm scared Lobo will get "out-polled".

Back