Anyone wanna help coffeh?

Nikoking said:
Man, I wish I can make a signature to your needs. But my Graphics engine can't do that glitter stuff.
When did I say glitter?
Glitter is freaky.

Mega, gtfo of my thread if you're not going to make a signature. I'm sorry if it's coming off rude but I'm tired of everything you say revolving around that kind of stuff. Rape, sex, etc.

coffeebean! said:
Nikoking said:
Man, I wish I can make a signature to your needs. But my Graphics engine can't do that glitter stuff.
When did I say glitter?
Glitter is freaky.

Mega, gtfo of my thread if you're not going to make a signature. I'm sorry if it's coming off rude but I'm tired of everything you say revolving around that kind of stuff. Rape, sex, etc.
I was just saying that's what it looked like....... :'(

Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Nikoking said:
When did I say glitter?
Glitter is freaky.

Whatever, don't start.

C'mon guys! I need more people making signatures. o_O

coffeebean! said:
Nikoking said:
When did I say glitter?
Glitter is freaky.

Oh whoops :p . I'll get started working on it. It might come out horrible, but I still can make one. ;)

coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Nikoking said:
When did I say glitter?
Glitter is freaky.

Whatever, don't start.

I want full custody of our kid.

Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Nikoking said:
When did I say glitter?
Glitter is freaky.

Whatever, don't start.

Hell no. My kid ain't going to some perv. Just stop Mega. You're totally off topic.

Yay! Thanks guys! Remember center the girl and the back is practically pitch black with red neon lights.
And I changed my mind. Make the font something simple, like tahoma.

coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Whatever, don't start.

Hell no. My kid ain't going to some perv. Just stop Mega. You're totally off topic.
So mean lately.

Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
Whatever, don't start.

So mean lately.
Just a little fed up. A little.

Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
So mean lately.
I'm a little perverted, that's just me.
Well if a 'little' is turning everything someone says or everything you say being related to sex, then I don't want to know what a lot is.

coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
Megamannt125 said:
coffeebean! said:
So mean lately.
I'm a little perverted, that's just me.
Well if a 'little' is turning everything someone says or everything you say being related to sex, then I don't want to know what a lot is.
I don't turn EVERYTHING into a sexual conversation, plus i'm trying to tone it down so I don't get banned again.

This is my first attemp:
Coffeebean.png

Then I read the girl had to be centered so here:
Coffeebean2.png

Lewis said:
This is my first attemp:
Coffeebean.png

Then I read the girl had to be centered so here:
Coffeebean2.png
Okay it's good but the background should be dark. It looks too mysticalish when i say red neon lights i mean similar to the neon lights in my sig. And then when I say eerie night i mean: [think midnight in autumn with the full moon out and like fogginess] eerieness BTW lew....make it a bit smaller so there's not too much space not used.

Back