• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Anyone want bamboo shoots?

DragoDrago

Drago come home
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Zipper Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Christmas Candy
Christmas Candy
Feedback
100% (32) +
Those things grow everywhere. I have more than enough now, so if you'd like some, just take them. Please. :blush: I would like 1 TBT per shoot or an offer of some IGB if you'd prefer. Let me know :)

Sure! I don't have 9 at the moment cos I accidentally destroyed some today oops
I should have 9 by tomorrow if that's ok with you :)

That would be great! I already know where I want them and 4 is perfect!

How much I owe ya and drop or pick up?

That would be great! I already know where I want them and 4 is perfect!

How much I owe ya and drop or pick up?
Let's say 3 tbt :) You can come pick them up unless you'd prefer I drop them off I don't really mind :)
Are you available now? I can add your friend code now :blush:

let me find my last fossil and I'll be over...do you need any flowers? I have a few to spare due to breeding...LOL

depends on which ones...I also have a spare town with tons of flowers...let me know what ya need.

depends on which ones...I also have a spare town with tons of flowers...let me know what ya need.
Blue ones would be ideal but I'm cool with a couple of random white or pink flowers if you have any hehe
Just about to open my gate, just come when you're ready : )

I'd like to purchase some bamboo shoots for igb if thats ok with you! Im free currently, and im also available atleast a bit after 3pm CDT.

I'm so sorry for not getting back to you! Are you guys still interested in buying some bamboo shoots?

Back