• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Anyone want my hybrids from Twilight Town? [alot of pinks]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of sanrio sets do you have?
all of them. But l don't think l have a lot left for some of them. So l will double check just in case because l remember l was trying to give them away long ago.

I'm available now are you?:)
almost. Just wait for 30 min at least because l'm in a middle of something right now.
Post automatically merged:

and after you leave with the flowers then l will check my sanrio stuff

Okay thank you , its just I might not be available later on because I have to go to sleep, but I think 30 minutes will be fine.

Okay coming thanks.

Thankyou so much for the flowers they will definitely help improve my town.

Last edited:
Okay coming thanks.

Thankyou so much for the flowers they will definitely help improve my town.
Somehow l didn't see this. But no problem! Also l looked and it seems l didn't even really sell any sanrio stuff so l still have a lot. Kinda too much xD

If you have any extra sanrio sets/ items I will be willing to buy them off you for Tbt :)

Yeah that works! I'm also CST. What time works for you? I'm good with anything
noon and night the most, but since I'm going to be on my ds tomorrow morning, I was thinking about the morning like 11 am or 10 am. I get a lot of dreams that keep me to sleep

noon and night the most, but since I'm going to be on my ds tomorrow morning, I was thinking about the morning like 11 am or 10 am. I get a lot of dreams that keep me to sleep
Haha sweet okay. I'll be on here around 10:30. Just shoot me a message or reply to my post when you're ready and I'll swing by. Thanks!!

Morning! I added your FC and am chillin online until you're ready to open your gates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back