• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anything happening for April Fool's day? Just curious :x

I'm enjoying these changes very much, they spook me :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reset has me like e_e what if we get a prize for pressing it out of bravery, or what if we get a short ban?

i wonder why not all of the names of the different parts of the forums have changed.

like re-tail is now 're-time', the museum is 'the masoleum' (or something like that) and brewster's cafe is now 'brewster's clock', but everything else apart from the 'time travel hq' is normal.

...and i wonder why they're to do with time (well idk about the masoleum or whatever it is but the others are).

i wonder why not all of the names of the different parts of the forums have changed.

like re-tail is now 're-time', the museum is 'the masoleum' (or something like that) and brewster's cafe is now 'brewster's clock', but everything else apart from the 'time travel hq' is normal.

...and i wonder why they're to do with time (well idk about the masoleum or whatever it is but the others are).

hmmmmm... the mystery deepens.....

I still remember last year when everyone's collectibles temporalily turned into that creepy doll thing. o_O

Kinda like what they've done this year. With the different banners from throughout the year being random every time you refresh or go to a new page. The name changes are fun too. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I first opened TBT I had the nighttime fall banner and thought what the heck!? Then remembered what today was.

Something seems a bit off... not sure what it is though.

Omg I slept for like 15 hours don't do this to me I CAN'T COMPREHEND

To be honest this is actually starting to make me disassociative and anxious @ TBT I highly recommend never doing this again lmao

To be honest this is actually starting to make me disassociative and anxious @ TBT I highly recommend never doing this again lmao

Does having the site's theme change slightly really bother you that much? :p

You'll have started throwing your chair at your screen near the end of the Easter event then with evil Zip looming over the site.

Back