Archie Comics (including Sonic and Megaman ones)

Yanrima~

"Laughter is the best medicine."
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Blue Famous Mushroom
Blue Star Fragment
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Shooting Star
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Blue Star Fragment
Opalescent Crystal
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Bloom
Blue Rosewater Potion
Do you remember these comics called Archie comics?

I do, I only remember the Betty and Veronica ones and I remember seeing a print ad for the Sonic Archie comics there. There basically these little comic books but I don't know the actual size of the Sonic Comics but I do remember the book size of the double digest ones. I've watched that Sabrina cartoon from the early 2000's and I didn't know it was an Archie character back then until I see the print ads for the Sabrina comic.

I would like to read upon the Sonic and Megaman ones at this point but it's usually online comic pages.

Do you remember these comics called Archie comics?

I do, I only remember the Betty and Veronica ones and I remember seeing a print ad for the Sonic Archie comics there. There basically these little comic books but I don't know the actual size of the Sonic Comics but I do remember the book size of the double digest ones. I've watched that Sabrina cartoon from the early 2000's and I didn't know it was an Archie character back then until I see the print ads for the Sabrina comic.

I would like to read upon the Sonic and Megaman ones at this point but it's usually online comic pages.
I remember seeing many youtube videos discussing Ken Penders, and how his new book "The Chronicles of Julie Su" doesn't feature that character very much.

I remember seeing many youtube videos discussing Ken Penders, and how his new book "The Chronicles of Julie Su" doesn't feature that character very much.
I saw that, Ken Penders art looks ugly and unappealing to look at and some panels look inconsistent. And Ken Penders stories are also inconsistent in nature. Also, the funny part is Sega (and Archie) lost the lawsuit to Ken Penders because they haven't prepared enough for the court cases especially the court files and evidence.

The sonic movie "pitch" is also laughably bad to look at.

My parents had a bunch of old comics that I used to read as a kid, because I was obsessed with newspaper comics. I really liked Calvin and Hobbes, Foxtrot, Dilbert, and plenty more, but the Archie ones were some of my least favorites.

Back