• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Are any of your villagers on album covers?

Boidoh

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Have any of your villagers made an appearance on one of K.K. Sliders album covers?

I have villagers that have appeared on album covers but I don't have the song.

Lets see... Katt is on the cover for spring blossoms, Hamlet is on the cover for I love you. I think that's all?

I have K.K. Waltz playing in my house which has Zell in the background slow dancing.

Velma is on K.K. ?tude.
Beau and Walker both appear on Mr. K.K.
Cesar appears on both Se?or K.K. and K.K. Bazaar.

I think that's it?

Let's see, Francine is on K.K. Bubblegum and Cafe K.K., Hans is on K.K. Adventure, Benjamin is on K.K. March, Pheobe is on K.K. Salsa, and Fuschia is on K.K. Disco

I never noticed this, is it random based on who your villagers are or is the cover of an album the cover of an album?

I'm getting Francine, she's on K.K. Bubblegum and K.K. Caf?. Bill is on K.K. Dixie, Goldie is on K.K. Folk, and Kitty is on Soulful K.K.

Cherry is on KK Fusion, Felicity is on I Love You, Beau is on Mr KK and Diana is on KK Waltz!

Daisy is on the album cover of K.K. Lullaby ^^ There might be others but I can't remember any.. lol. I really like K.K. Lullaby sometimes, it is so relaxing and helps me focus when I am organizing my overflowing pockets that get me very overwhelmed. xD

Felicity - I Love You

Ones that moved away:

Diva - K.K. Milonga
Freya - K.K. Tango
Pinky - K.K. Parade

Back