• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are there villagers that are unpopular but you don't understand why?

i think tutu the bear is cute, but she's always considered tier 5 :(

HNI_0020.JPG

she looks like a big puffy marshmallow bear <3
She is totally adorable! I do have dreamies, but if I had her, I would want her to be the very last villager I cycle out. Actually... this thread is making me wonder if I should just have a few dreamies and then let the other spots cycle through adorable villagers... hmmmm... >>

All of them.
All of the unpopular villagers.
Every single one.

dude yes haha.
I think most of the villagers are really cute.
I wouldn't mind having any of them in my town.
I don't keep any of them anyway, they come and go as they please.

Wow I have a lot of Tier 5s and I love them.
Tutu is my little PWP girl. Always can count on her for good ones.
Teddy,Sterling,Yuka,Boomer,Blanche and Mr. Limberg are all in my towns.
I wouldn't trade any of those villagers. Limberg is my favorite villagers. I do like cranky.

I love Kabuki. He's just left my friends town and loved visiting him.

Last edited:
I have a lot of the tier 1 villagers, and I am disappointed in myself for that xD
However, there are a few that I just love to death. Cookie, Daisy, and Mint should be in tier 1 IMO. Mint is overlooked so much, and I don't know why because she's so cute :c

29mxj08.jpg

Last edited:
I have a lot of the tier 1 villagers, and I am disappointed in myself for that xD
However, there are a few that I just love to death. Cookie, Daisy, and Mint should be in tier 1 IMO. Mint is overlooked so much, and I don't know why because she's so cute :c

29mxj08.jpg

Why are you disappointed in yourself? You love who you love. If there was no known "tier" it wouldn't matter a bit! Why let some chart from a forum influence if you are happy with your villagers or not?

BTW, I agree about Mint. She's so adorable! I suppose, tho, that there are so many villagers so many people find adorable that there simply isn't room for them all in any given "tier." I adore Bluebear and think he's adorable, too. :)

Dotty. Her little face mask is too perfect!
*im not ok*
And Pango. SHE'S FREAKING ADORABLE. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? No, you're being blinded by other (whiny voice) "tier 1" villagers lol
Pango should be more recognised. And I think Soleil is the best looking hamster. Forget all the others lol
Nah, cos I like all of the hamsters except Hamphrey (he's angry looking o.o)
Also: Mint and I share the same exact birthday!! <3 so of course I love her

Last edited:
Kitt is one of my favorites, but she's tier 5. I don't get it, she's such a sweet thing ;-;

drift and blaire are really cute ;e;
but i espECIALLY like gigi, and i haven't really seen anyone else who has for the most part.. makes me sad

Portia, Bonbon, Hazel and Goldie are all such cuties.
Also I never understood why Bob and Punchy got all the hype and Moe didn't :(

Deirdre, Carmen, Felicity, and Shari. I know a couple of those are at least tier 3 but they're all so adorable!! Plus Shari and Deirdre have been really good about giving me pwps. (Especially Shari.)

I'm actually personally offended that Wendy, Blanche, Pecan, and Pashmina are tier 5 tbh. Whoever said they aren't precious babies is wrong and should go to jail because I love them.

You're gonna look me in the eye and tell me that Pietro is Tier 2, but these cuties are the worst of the worst? I call BS.

i think i'm just a sucker for lazy and jock personalities, because i adore every single one i've had, but i seriously think that alfonso should be higher up than he is. he is such a cutie and such a sweetheart i love him so much!

Back