• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are you completely obsessed with ACNL?

Panduhh

-monium♫
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Lump of Coal
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Recently I've taken a bit of a break from ACNL but that doesn't mean I don't love it anymore!
In fact, my boyfriend knows how much I love Punchy and surprised me with a Punchy hat from Etsy!
Also... I'm a bit of a nail freak so... (excuse the mess)
10509544_10204400077190906_5864323259447631232_n.jpg

Does anyone else have any animal crossing things that make you look like you have an unhealthy obsession with the game?

I am pretty obsessed with the game. But i have yet to get ACNL merch. I want to get dolls because sometimes they are just so cute. Also I have no money to things. But I really like your nails.

Not anymore. I play other games and hang out with friends much more now, but at one point I did have an obsession. I still play it somewhat often.

I haven't spent hundreds/thousands of dollars like with other hobbies, so no

and even for those I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, since I switch around on whats mainly focused on pretty often

I play it more frequently than others. Especially more so now that I have found my perfect town.
But it has most definitely died down since when I first got it. But that's what happens and is completely normal.
Not to mention the hype of waiting for so many years made it so much worse lol

I kind of go through phases with it. For a few weeks I'll play constantly and be like YOU WILL PRY MY 3DS FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS, but eventually I get bored with the game and stop playing for a couple months...Only for my obsession to be renewed all over again later >__>

I don't have any merch or anything though.

I'm not OBSESSED, but i do try to play acnl daily even if its 10 minutes.

I think so :blush:, I play everyday and often late at night for me when I can so I can catch up with friends in different time zones. I own the promotional Isabelle with town hall figures that were given away but haven't unwrapped them, and some AC charms that came out of those vending machines, I left them in their containers though. I have Rosie, the Fossil, the Coffee Cup, The Bell Bag, a gyroid, one of the hamster villagers, and others (can't remember them all).

I have three copies of the game, I don't think my fianc? would be happy if I got a forth :p.

Not anymore. D: I was for a long time, but this week I've been slowly going back to Pokemon. I still love ACNL as a game, but I don't think I'm going to play nearly as much as I used to.

It's funny, I was obssessed when the game came out for maybe 3 months (so I even missed my birthday in october and also missed my favourite holiday's christmas and halloween). And now I'm obsessed again... So I've missed winter, autumn and spring. T_T

I stopped playing for awhile and only recently picked it up again too.. I think I completely stopped playing AC for about 10 months!
Now I have more time to play games because I quit my job last year to become a homemaker/stay at home mom.. and AC has me hooked. I am super obsessed.

I kept my same town without restarting.. and was surprised to find that most of my villagers were still there when I decided to play again. Beau lived in my village right from the get go!
In hindsight I should have reset so I could change my town name and have a better layout, but I've had a chance to get most of my dream villagers since playing again. So cute..!

Been on it too long today. It's seriously disrupting my schedule. But...gah, I can't help it!

I'm not obsessed in the merchandise category, I just have the games, the guidebooks and a poster that Gamestop Powerup Rewards offered. But as far as playing the game goes, I'd say I am. During the week I play anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours, just depends on what I'm doing. Weekends, it just depends on how much time I have on my hands. I try to play a minimum of an hour a day, though.

Back