Are you famous on TBT?

Oh I've never seen Justin before o3o

Haha who am I kidding of course I have :p

And so has everyone else xD

Last edited:
Umm... Justin? Who is that? agusgsdd (Naw... I'm kidding, but I do get him and Jeremy mixed up, I'm bad with names :x)

Last edited:
Umm... Justin? Who is that? agusgsdd (Naw... I'm kidding, but I do get him and Jeremy mixed up, I'm bad with names :x)

Y'SEE JUSTIN I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE LESS J'S.

also yes, and your avatar looks crazy.

There's is guy called Joey, he isn't a mod but he has Porter as a avatar and I ALWAYS get confused and mistakening him for Justin even though Joey doesn't have a pretty coloured name.

Last edited:
Y'SEE JUSTIN I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE LESS J'S.

also yes, and your avatar looks crazy.

Yeah there's Justin, Jeremy, Jennifer, Ja0son... (Theses mods are totally biased against J's ... I don't stand a chance .-. meep)

And I've seen you around, but forever I thought you were girl! (You hear that a lot, don't you? :rolleyes:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's is guy called Joey, he isn't a mod but he has Porter as a avatar and I ALWAYS get confused and mistakening him for Justin even though Joey doesn't have a pretty coloured name.

I agree. I have it out for Joey... o-o

Yeah there's Justin, Jeremy, Jennifer, Ja0son... (Theses mods are totally biased against J's ... I don't stand a chance .-. meep)

And I've seen you around, but forever I thought you were girl! (You hear that a lot, don't you? :rolleyes:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree. I have it out for Joey... o-o

Why does people think Thunder is a girl?0.o

Funnily enough, my current avatar is a guy.

If my memory doesn't fail me, I remember since ive been a member on TBT you had a guy avatar then a girlish avatar, then now this.

Actually Lon'qu and Pickles are from video games, Tieria's the only anime character.

The only person I know is Lon'qu from Fire Emblem, my friend is obsessed v.v

Google is a search engine which means it finds stuff all over the internet. That's what search engines do. Just because it's on Google does not mean it's free use. This forum can be found through Google, but you can't just download it and use it as if you own it.

And if you followed the link to where said image is from, you'd find this.
In which I will quote: "Commission for Jennifer! I?m glad I had a chance to draw Merengue~"
So, please have respect for both the artist and the person who commissioned it.

Something appearing on Google means nothing, honestly...

Quoting this so it can get bumped back to the newest page.

Also, I really appreciate being called a jerk for doing my job.

I have never seen you before. D: WHO ARE YOU.

Nah man I know you you're awesome. I see you around here allll the time.

Back