Are you famous on TBT?

I've seen you both after an eternity trapped in the woods... Surely you have not forgotten the horrors that were endured... !_!

I've seen you both after an eternity trapped in the woods... Surely you have not forgotten the horrors that were endured... !_!

To be honest, as soon as that place closed, the text became so distorted that it was unreadable!

Last edited:
To be honest, as soon as that place closed, the text became so distorted that it was rendered unreadable.

Towards the end I had to switch to mobile so my eyes would stop burning... But it was till fun, and I will be here when the next ones come around...

asdfkenjnvfnv how am I everywhere? I don't know where I am half the time... (Or, how do people recognize me???)

Last edited:
Towards the end I had to switch to mobile so my eyes would stop burning... But it was till fun, and I will be here when the next ones come around...

I was actually curious to see if the messages were kept in the activity list, so I checked mine, and all my submissions were gone! If I knew that they'd go, I'd be a lot more reckless with grammar!

@ForgottenT - I've seen you couple of times around the NL boards and Marceline's art shop xD

Last edited:
I was actually curious to see if the messages were kept in the activity list, so I checked mine, and all my submissions were gone! If I knew that they'd go, I'd be a lot more reckless with grammar!

Yup... all my precious post... poof~ (Not so upset about that, as I am that I was trapped there for four hours and I couldn't leave...
How did I even anger the spirits? d:)

And yes, bittermeat, I know you... but what I don't know...why is your meat bitter?

im tumblr famous.

so since i am on these forums that makes me he most famous person on these forums #sweg

Back