Are you famous on TBT?

I'm just another passerby... who is passing by this thread right now. Socks monkey? C:

Last edited:
^ Helped me with a question I had on here. Very knowledgeable. Be sure to ask her questions if you need anything, without bothering her too much :3

Aw Matt xD I'm not the "kindest" as I don't I massive giveaways like you do, and I'm not well known or known at all so yup yup.

Last edited:
Aw Matt xD I'm not the "kindest" as I don't I massive giveaways like you do, and I'm not well known or known at all so yup yup.

I guess I'm lucky to know you then. You're one of a kind indeed. You really should be known around TBT. I'm gonna make you famous, by inserting your name all over my giveaways xD
You deserve kind friends like me, so I shall clone myself and have them all love you <3

^ Helped me with a question I had on here. Very knowledgeable. Be sure to ask her questions if you need anything, without bothering her too much :3

I'm not so sure about that... But, thanks? I guess?

I like this one. xD

I've seen you like...4 times by now? o:

You counted it? o:
But i never counted anything on tbt! So unfair... :(
Lol, just jk. I saw you too several times (still not counting it) before you changed your avatar.

You counted it? o:
But i never counted anything on tbt! So unfair... :(
Lol, just jk. I saw you too several times (still not counting it) before you changed your avatar.

Lol x3
I change my avatar too much... but I think I'm going to stay on Ibuki now <3

A mod for fashion :x

I knew it! xD
I should have changed it to "Unlimited Edit" or something like that.
Because i always edit 99% of my posts. Which is a bad habit of mine since the first time i joined a forum.

See? ;p

Last edited:
I recognize your signature from a topic I read, but I haven't seen you around long enough (or paid enough attention probably) to recognize you easily. xD Hellu.

Back