• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are you happy with...? PART 6: Your secret beach

Where is your private beach approximately located and would you change it?

• Far left (1) - I like where it is

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Far left (1) - I'd like to move it

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Center left (2) - I like where it is

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • Center left (2) - I'd like to move it

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Exact center (3) - I like where it is

Votes: 54 30.7%
  • Exact center (3) - I'd like to move it

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • Center right (4) - I like where it is

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Center right (4) - I'd like to move it

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Far right (5) - I like where it is

Votes: 19 10.8%
  • Far right (5) - I'd like to move it

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
2024, and I think it's ok. I think I might prefer something other than exact center sometimes, but then other times I think it's fine. I'm changing up my island design/theme atm, and hadn't thought about the secret beach.

Current design - secret beach is inside the walled off castle, accessible using the pipes.
Future design - would be fun to maybe have a hidden waterfall area?

Mine is somewhere in the centre, though it's not really decorated, and I've never paid much attention to it, to be honest! I feel like far left or far right might be fun, though?

I'm happy with where my secret beach is, however I can't seem to figure out how to decorate it. I've had different designs throughout the years, but nothing I'm 100% happy with.

Mine is in the exact center and I'm happy where it is! :> I was resetting for a few specific layouts on my island, though the private beach wasn't something I was too picky about. I'm also still pretty happy with how I've terraformed the pathway leading up to it; it's a narrow path surrounded by cliffs and trees and I just like the secrecy and privacy it has. I haven't actually decorated the beach itself yet though other than plopping a few blossom viewing lanterns down that were supposed to just be temporary. I gotta say I'm not a fan of Redd docking there because it totally ruins the vibe, so that's definitely been a factor that's caused me not to bother with decorating it sooner.

Unlike my previous island (number 2), my secret beach is in the center right this time (number 4). It is closer my house and after doing some terraforming I have a path that leads to it. Unlike other parts of the island, I am not as concerned about the placement of my secret beach compared to river mouths, or peninsula or airport colour. Redd is also easily available in the Harvey commune so the secret beach at this point is just for aesthetics for me.

Mine is center-right (I think?) and I'm happy with where its at. Though it's kind of a pain to get to, I gave it two of the staircases to make it look nice, and I kind of like that it's hard to get to because it makes it feel more secret. Though, I rarely check the secret beach as its easier to just go to Harv's Island.

i'm fine with it, it's one of those areas that i don't really care about the location for as much as everything else lol

Back