• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are you keeping your starter villagers?

I am having a bit of a dilemma about whether or not I should keep Mira and Biff. I do like them very much because they were my first villagers but there are other villagers' whose designs I like more. What are your thoughts? Are you keeping your starting villagers?
One of my starters has already move away, Axel. I also got frita who is rlly cute but if she asked to move i would let her

I like my starters so much - Diva and Hamlet - but it just feels so weird to see their generic houses. If they want to leave, I will wish them well!

I'm not going to force out my starters of Bud and Renee, but I wouldn't stop them from leaving. Although in general I'm trying not to have many dreamies and just let villagers come and go.

Snake can and absolutely will stay forever, I love that little pink rabbit. Cherry has already left, thank goodness. Now I just need to get Puck, Piper and Phil to leave.

I'm moving all of my starters out. I don't like that they have the ugly starter default houses for some of em.

Only plan on keeping Hazel for now. I want axel on that plane as soon as possible!

I don’t know, I’m torn on what to do. I think it’d be nice to keep them forever, but at the same time I hate that their houses are the basic starter houses, plus I’d limit myself with other villagers I could have in the future. I’ll probably let them move on.

I won’t be once I get there pictures they can leave whenever they ask nether is a dreamie or anything and what with there basic housing and interiors the sooner the better imo.

i had agnes and pierce - i'm going to keep pierce because i like having at least one of every type and he's one of my favourite jocks anyways! but if there are other villagers you like more and you need plots, i would say let them move out! it's cute for sentimental value, but you might come across your starters again one day, and they won't be stuck with the ugly DIY houses lol
Lol those are my dreamies! I have Pierce but Agnes is nowhere to be seen :(
If she ever goes into boxes...could you let me know? ;-;

Last edited:
I had Hazel and Kevin as my two starter starters, and Alfonso, Twiggy, and Eunice as my first three villagers I got from the Nook islands.

Unfortunately not keeping any of them longterm. I won't go out of my way to kick them out, but if they ask to go, I'm letting them. Hazel and Twiggy had already left and when the others ask to leave I'll be letting them go. I just don't like them enough to keep them around.

both already left lol, I had Phoebe and Tank and I liked them but I want to experience different villagers
I also got Dom and could really only tolerate having one jock... and on top of that I really hated their homes (esp Phoebes! I saw what her home is supposed to look like and it's soooo neat, looks like a volcano)

My starter villagers are Axel and Shari, and I'm letting them both stay. One day I might let them both go, or maybe let them go just to try and get them back again with their proper interiors, but for now they've both grown on me a lot and I don't want them to move. They're both my friends!!

In terms of the other 3 villagers, I got Nate, Penelope, and Alice. The only one I still have is Nate, who I love but wouldn't mind if he left, especially since my sister really wants him. Penelope moved out to my mothers and also became a glitched plot on my island for a while, and Alice I just let go to someone who wanted her. I like my villagers going to people who will love them.

I think I'll keep mine! I don't really have any favourites in the jock or uchi categories but I'm pleased with Bam and Phoebe. It's kind of funny because I had Phoebe in New Leaf and I didn't like her much! I was more than happy to see her move away. But this time around she's grown on me. ☺

both of mine (katt and sly) left. i made sure to find people on here who’d give them good homes. i was attached to them, but i’d wanted other villagers and saw several people who had them as dreamies, so that deterred me from keeping them for too long.

my first normal and peppy have left (tutu and annalisa), and my first lazy (cube) hasn’t yet but will. out of those three, i was the most attached to tutu.

i’m actually pretty close to getting all my dreamies now, so very soon, no one will be leaving! (yay)
Post automatically merged:

I think I'll keep mine! I don't really have any favourites in the jock or uchi categories but I'm pleased with Bam and Phoebe. It's kind of funny because I had Phoebe in New Leaf and I didn't like her much! I was more than happy to see her move away. But this time around she's grown on me. ☺
dude bam and phoebe are the best. your luck is insane.

My two starters, Agnes & Tybalt, are gone already. I don’t really care for jocks at all, so Tybalt was easy to let go of. Agnes is alright, but she’s not my favorite and I already had her for a while in New Leaf anyway.

All my starters except my smug camper Julian have all left me. I'm not fond of his presence o-o even though his house is gorgeous

I haven't let any of my starters leave yet--I always grow way too attached to these cute animal pixels. 😭 Out of my first five I plan on keeping Bianca and Zucker for a long time, and keeping Ursula forever (she's my little anxious bear buddy, we even share a front yard). I'll be letting Tia and Billy go when their times come, though. I like both of them, but I want to experience new villagers, too!

Mine were both literally the worst villagers I could've ended up with - Kody and Diva. ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Back