• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Are you planning on making a gyroid orchestra in your house?

mhoving

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello everyone,

With AC:NL just around the corner (less than three full weeks, Hurray!!!), I was wondering wether anyone else is actually planning on making a gyroid orchestra. So here the guestions:

1. Are going to make an orchestra of these funerary objects?
2. If so, what gyroids will you use?

I myself am going to make an Asian themed orchestra, probably based on gamelan music. It will consist of all of the dingloids, if I can collect them all, a tall oombloid and gongoid. If the limit is 4, i will probably just stay 1 oombloid and 3 of the dingloids. The background music is most likely going to be K.K. Marathon.

maybe, but i dont really know how they work. i usually just throw a few random ones and see if i like it lol

tumblr_mky7dgHost1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Gyroids annoy me sometimes. If I do get gyroids, they will be the Brewster ones and they will be in my museum top floor.

I don't plan to. I may have a couple gyroids in my house, but I'd like to have a majority of them in the museum exhibits on display.

In Wild World you can only have 4 gyroids dancing at a time.
I'll only keep the ones with the sweetest dance moves.

I plan to use Nebuloids in my Space Theme room. I'm going to try to match gyroid groups with the rooms, but only if they go with the room's feel.

I'll probably just store them in the museum and then take them out as a set to use in my house depending on what theme I'm going for. Really like the Brewster gyroids so I'm going to have to think of something special to do with them :D

I'm one of those (seemingly uncommon) people who don't like music or gyroids or anything in their house. owo; I like it when my house is silent.

Nope. I hate gyroid music. Actually, Tall Nebuloids make cool noises... But no.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 35
In Wild World I always just sold them. I didn't really understand what they were. If the museum takes them I'll maybe put them in there.

Back