• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🌺 Ariane's signature shop - 2.0 🌸 (indefinitely CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
finished orders! let me know if changes are needed ♥

Bcat: (30 tbt)
I'll admit I'm not sure what qualifies as whimsical exactly, I hope this one's okay ^^'

j41YUgV.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/j41YUgV.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Hyrule_Crossing: (35tbt)
I was so excited to do a BOTW signature!! I am a huge Zelda fan ^^
I did a bigger shape rather than just the triforce because it wouldn't show enough of the background, I did include the triforce anyway, I hope it works!

gmXIWil.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/gmXIWil.gif[/img][/CENTER]

It's perfect as usual! Thanks so much <3

Sorry but yet again, I have some changes to make... I’m sorry...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need Bluebear, Flora, Stitches, and Melba removed and replaced with Scoot, Chrissy, Julian, and Chief. Scoot is the only one not obtained. My native fruit has also changed to perfect oranges. Sorry for the troubles, I’d be willing to pay tbt for this one. Thank you!

Last edited:
Wow! That is amazing! Thank yo so much! I’ll give you the TBT right away!

Last edited:
Good news! I fixed my photoshop problem!
Turns out it was a problem linked to the last Windows Update, and it took me a while to figure it out, but once I did I was able to find a solution on google, and now everything's working :D
The shop is open again!

Hey glad to see you figured it out! Hopefully others having a similar issue got help too ^^

Hey glad to see you figured it out! Hopefully others having a similar issue got help too ^^

Thank you!! The post I found with the solution had lots of views and comments, so I think they did ^^ I think windows might have patched it too since then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry but yet again, I have some changes to make... I?m sorry...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need Bluebear, Flora, Stitches, and Melba removed and replaced with Scoot, Chrissy, Julian, and Chief. Scoot is the only one not obtained. My native fruit has also changed to perfect oranges. Sorry for the troubles, I?d be willing to pay tbt for this one. Thank you!
You don?t have to apologize or pay ^^ I?ll take care of it for you tomorrow!

Omg I’m sorry for making a change so soon, but can you move bones onto that rock in the middle and put lily in her spot? And I’m planning on having W. Link move in soon, so can you replace Twiggy with him in advance? Thanks! (Idk if I have to pay or not, but it’s fine!)

Last edited:
hi everyone! I'll be away from home this week-end so I won't have time to make orders or updates until Monday; I'll leave the shop open anyway so feel free to post even if there's a couple days wait ^^

hi everyone! I'll be away from home this week-end so I won't have time to make orders or updates until Monday; I'll leave the shop open anyway so feel free to post even if there's a couple days wait ^^

Thanks for the update!

Hi! I don’t know if I have to fill out an order form for this, but can you please replace Pecan with Mint and Mira with Chow? Also, I got a dream address, can you add it please? It’s 5D00-00B7-6427

Last edited:
I have an update for charity of dewdrop. could you please change it to Mayor Tianna of Stardew, the dream address changed to 4B00-00F6-6EA2, and the native fruit changed to perfect pear. Thanks

Last edited:
Hello there! :)
Single town signature

Mayor name: Charlie
Town name: Qwertt
Mayor picture: https://www.belltreeforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=217459&d=1528638386
Villagers: Peanut, Static, Marshal (can the 3 squirrels be inside the star/stars like my current sig?), Punchy (can he be in a separate star too and close to me, ya know because he's king), Muffy, Lyman, Pippy, Keaton, Gwen, Marcie
Obtained pixel and obtained villagers: Purple rose / Peanut, Marshal, Punchy & Muffy
Friend code: 4184-5025-5370
Dream address: 4C00-00F3-5DFD
Pocket Camp ID: -
Native fruit: Pear
Timezone: -
Any other text: -
Any other picture/pixel to include: -
Theme, main colors: Blue/Purple
Background: Twilight sky
Animated, yes/no: Yes please
Shape: Moon & stars. This one is pretty neat, but I'm not sure about the full moon. https://i.imgur.com/uIw2g3Z.gif
Font, text effects: I want cursive text that is almost unreadable for my horrific town name lmao
Other info:
TBT price: 23

Thank you :)

Hi again! :blush: was wondering if I could get an update on the Valley side of my signature. Current villagers are Alice, Frobert, Biskit, Kiki, Timbra, Pudge, Static, Ursula, Hans and Anabelle. Thank you!

finished sig for Underneath The Stars! (23tbt)
let me know if you need changes ^^

wsaDk7I.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/wsaDk7I.gif[/img][/CENTER]

finished sig for Underneath The Stars! (23tbt)
let me know if you need changes ^^

wsaDk7I.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/wsaDk7I.gif[/img][/CENTER]

I love it!! Thank you so much! If you have time though, I do want some changes if it’s ok. Can the squirrels be in that big star instead of Pippy, Keaton & Marcie? Now that I’m looking at it, I think they’d look better grouped. It’s not a big deal so you can do it when you have time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and while you’re at it, you forgot to put the obtained villagers. Thanks again!

Hi there! I decided to actually request one with the creation of my new town!
Mayor name 1: Munna
Town name 1: Wuh-Oh!
Mayor picture 1: HNI_0099.JPG
Villagers 1: Cece, Vich?, Inkwell, Knox, O'Hare, Octavian, Zucker, Marina, Muffy, Pekoe
Obtained pixel and obtained villagers 1: I'd like the pixel to be the mitten lost item, and my obtained villagers are everybody except Knox.
Dream address 1: 5B00-00F3-29DC
Native fruit 1: Pear
---
Mayor name 2: Mads
Town name 2: Scurry
Mayor picture 2: HNI_0098.JPG
Villagers 2: Agent S, Peanut, Marshal, Pecan, Tasha, Filbert, Sheldon, Static, Hazel, Caroline
Obtained pixel and obtained villagers 2: I'd like the obtained pixel to be an acorn. I've obtained Marshal, Tasha, Hazel, and Sheldon.
Dream address 2: None yet
Native fruit 2: Peach
---
Theme, main colors: Blue for Wuh-Oh!'s side, green for Scurry's ^^
Background(s): this for Wuh-Oh! and this for Scurry!
Animated, yes/no: nope!
Shape(s): just rectangular. Maybe snowflake details for Wuh-Oh! and leaves for Scurry?
Friend code(s): 0791-7453-5016
Pocket Camp ID: N/A
Timezone: EST
Any other text: N/A
Any other picture/pixel to include: n/a
Font, text effects: sparkles, maybe?
Other info: nothing really!
TBT price: 38 (with new member discount)

Last edited:
Single town signature

Mayor name: Yael
Town name: Toledo
Mayor picture: HNI_0028_JPG.JPG
Villagers: Marshal, Sprinkle, Maple, Zucker, Canberra, Stitches, Poppy, Flurry, Julian, Jitters
Obtained pixel and obtained villagers: A little star for the obtained, i have Marshal, Sprinkle, Maple, Zucker and Canberra.
Friend code: 0147-2230-5075
Dream address: 4D00-0081-4AE8
Pocket Camp ID: 7958 1207 699
Native fruit: Perfect Peach
Timezone: CST
Any other text: Toledo, the town of joy!
Any other picture/pixel to include:
Theme, main colors: Something either like autumn but with roads (could be in NYC, Paris or London)
Background: Something either like autumn but with roads (could be in NYC, Paris or London)
Animated, yes/no: Yes
Shape: A big circle in th emiddle with other smaller circles around, resembling bubbles.
Font, text effects: IDK I'll let you decide
Other info:
TBT price: 22.5?

Last edited:
Mayor name: Amelia
Town name: Celestia
Mayor picture: N/A
Villagers: Pteiro, Pudge, Chester
Obtained pixel and obtained villagers: N/A
Friend code: 4442-0414-2668
Dream address: N/A
Pocket Camp ID: N/A
Native fruit: Apples
Timezone: EST
Any other text:
Any other picture/pixel to include:
Theme, main colors: Nature themed; brown, green
Background: Something natural or whimsical o:
Animated, yes/no: Yes
Shape: Surprise me!
Font, text effects: Surprise me! c:
Other info: Could you please make the native fruit icon the perfect apple pixel?? o: I love that one so much. If not though, I understand c:
TBT price: 35TBT correct??

I'm sorry if I've gotten anything wrong or been too vague. Celestia's still underdeveloped but I do know I want to go with a sort of fairytale-natural feel to it, something whimsical and magical. I hope that makes sense. I know the town name is space/galaxy themed but xD

Thank you so much!! ;;; Your signatures are beyond gorgeous!! aaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back