• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Art Dump (Now with Extra FNAF and Undertale)

Captain Crazy Chicken

The bad guys are pirates?
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Mailbox
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Do you like art? Do you like dumping? Do you like ART DUMPS? Then you've come to the right place!!

Welcome to Capt. CC's second ever Art Dump! I assure you that I'll be including files from my sta.sh collections too, so be wary if one photo never shows up anywhere in my DeviantArt.

Rule #1: No mentioning pkmnxyz if you see one or both of the Zygarde Cores.
Rule #2: Assuming fusions and OCs are one and the same is complete and utter bullcrap.
Rule #3: If you bash some of my art pieces for not using the curve tool (trust me, I use it a lot), it's because that particular piece was drawn using Art Studio for the iPhone, and I never had my laptop on me at the time.
Rule #4: If you see a character drawn like they are in Equestria Girls, but with a normal skin tone, don't ask me to correct their skin tone to, say, blue.

OK, did you get all that? Then Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

everyone_s_favorite_monster_high_bratz_rejects_by_justinitforcomments-d9t8h8i.png

This first picture is of the Dazzlings if they were drawn in a Powerpuff Girls style. I had to take some liberties due to the chibi features of the character models. For instance, Sonata lacks her thing-thingies on her shirt.

Back