[closed] YCH Event Popup Shop

Yep, I decided which style I want already!

I would like a painterly doodle bust of my character, Elinor please.

Also when do you want the lily of the valley to be delivered? Also, I'll return for surprise art with a fly agaric mushroom offer when I obtained the extra throwbacks from my participation. Thank you!
Ahhh perfect! ;O;
Oh, I can take the Lily of the Valley right now! And gotcha o/

Hmm, after some reconsideration, I'm afraid I'll have to cancel my plans to buy you a star fragment. :( Sorry for the inconvenience!

Aw dang, That's understandable! Can I ask what happened? o:
I don’t mind. It’s pretty complex, but basically I’m saving up my tickets for a friend’s dream collectible, and while it’s cool getting art of my characters, my interest has waned at the moment. Sorry again! >.<

painterly bust for yanrima!!
1724109246261.png

i have also updated my OP! it should be updated (minus a few details that i just saw....)

Hi hi, I can add another 59 throwback tickets if you'd be interested! I also plan on doing the second colorful confetti, so most likely 65 by the end of you're interested!

Hi hi, I can add another 59 throwback tickets if you'd be interested! I also plan on doing the second colorful confetti, so most likely 65 by the end of you're interested!
Heya Snowifer!! Yes... I'm very interested !! I'll have to look at everything >:^O But I am very interested..

Hey Mr. Box! I'm ready whenever you are c:

I have enough tickets for both collectibles now :3

Hi, sorry if anybody is anxious about me not accepting collectibles yet- I'm waiting for Chris to distribute tickets and then I can buy the thing I want and then ask all you guys for whatever- thank you guys for being patient!!
(@Mimi Cheems @Yanrima~ @Paperboy012305 @Snowifer @daringred_ )
I wasn't being anxious. I knew you were waiting for something. And yes I am patient, and I still am. Take your time on the colored fragment you want.

Hi, sorry if anybody is anxious about me not accepting collectibles yet- I'm waiting for Chris to distribute tickets and then I can buy the thing I want and then ask all you guys for whatever- thank you guys for being patient!!
(@Mimi Cheems @Yanrima~ @Paperboy012305 @Snowifer @daringred_ )
Take your time!! :3
I hope you got my PM btw! I didn’t see you react or respond so >< Sorry for being anxious too I guess xD

Take your time!! :3
I hope you got my PM btw! I didn’t see you react or respond so >< Sorry for being anxious too I guess xD
YES!! ACK sorry for not responding back to you! I'm really sorry about that- I've been working on IRL commissions and haven't had time to look closely at dms..!! But I wanted respond when I actually review and start it- I will definitely be messaging you a lot! Again, really sorry about that D:!

OKAY THE THROWBACK TICKETS HAVE GOTTEN DISTRIBUTED I WILL BE PMING PEOPLE.....IN ORDER
ty for your patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back