Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Sky Clouds Scenery
Feedback
100% (143) +
THIS WILL BE MY YCH POP UP SHOP FOR EVENTS THREAD
I'm looking for:

I'm offering:

✔️YANRIMA : Lily of the Valley , Mushroom and Star <-> Painterly bust, Surprise & Turf)
✔️MIMICHEEMS : Lily of the Valley and Star frag <-> 2 Chibis
✔️PAPERBOY: Star frag < - > 1 YCH Star
✔️DARINGRED : Mushroom, Star frag and Star frag and Star frag < -> 2 Full Bodies and 1 YCH star
✔️FROSTYALMONDS : Bluebird < - > Surprise
✔️YANRIMA : Blue Balloon < - > Surprise
✔️ZEROUS: Cyan Bunny Balloon < - > YCH
✔️XARA: TBT < - > YCH
✔️SUGURI: BALLOON<-> YCH

✔️SNOWIFER : Star frag, Star frag, Star frag, Mushroom, 39 Throwback Tickets < - > 1 YCH Star , 2 Full bodies and 1 Full Body
✔️DIGIMON: Balloon, Balloon <-> YCH, YCH
✔️XLISAPISA: CANDY <->YCH, YCH
✔️MIMICHEEMS: TBT + TB TICKETS <-> 2Chibi
✔️AERICELL: Starfrag, Starfrag <-> YCH, YCH, YCH, Surprise
✔️CHIBIHOSHI: CANDY <-> SURPRISE
✔️NIKA: BALLOON <-> SURPRISE
✔️SKARMORY : GRATTITUDE (YCH)
✔️YOSHI115: TBT <-> STAR YCH
✔️DARINGRED: TBT, TBT, TBT <-> EMOTE, EMOTE, YCH , BALLOON YCH

✔️DUCKVELY: Star frag, TBT, Orange Bunny, Balloon jefllysih < -> EMOTE, Surprise, YCH, Surprise(?) , Surprise
-SAYLOR: TBT, BALLON, BALLOON, CANDY < - > YCH, SURPRISE
-FROSTYALMONDS: CANDY,GHOSTS <->GRATITUDE!!
-YANRIMA: TBT <-> SURPRISE
-LIERYL: TBT <-> STAR YCH
-DIGIMON: BALLOON <-> STAR YCH

Last edited:
That would be cool! I'm saving up throwback tickets at the moment, so if I end up with leftovers I can spare you a star fragment in either red, yellow, green, or blue for a surprise art.

I'll try and see if I can get you either a Death Angel Mushroom Lamp or a Rad Feather. I love your chibis more than I do of any of your other art styles. (No offense)

I could offer an extra blue star fragment. I'm definitely interested!

That would be cool! I'm saving up throwback tickets at the moment, so if I end up with leftovers I can spare you a star fragment in either red, yellow, green, or blue for a surprise art.

nice nice!
I'll try and see if I can get you either a Death Angel Mushroom Lamp or a Rad Feather. I love your chibis more than I do of any of your other art styles. (No offense)
bahahaha that's fine
but don't actually plan on getting any collectibles for this thread though, since i'm currently on the fence about drawing for fair collectibles

small bump-
i changed some things around cause i'm going to be honest.. i hate......... drawing those chibis.
idk , i might move them back later
this is just how i feel right now

small update
added tableturf style option

( i should really decide soon.. )

bump
okay
i'm doing this

the bottom stars , i am not sure what to do for them yet

Last edited:
okay! whabam! i'll actually commit to this now! >:^O no more editing!!!
dunno if you guys are still interested but i have changed my OG post...
@Yanrima~ @Suguri @Paperboy012305
no hard feelings if it doesn't interest you anymore :^D if it does interest you, lmk!
Oh, your YCH for the star fragments is so adorable!! I still need to save up my tickets for some other collectibles I need to buy, so once I have enough to buy a fragment I'll hit you up! :D

no hard feelings if it doesn't interest you anymore :^D if it does interest you, lmk!
I might change up my star fragment offer to the lily of the valley once that I saved enough throwbacks. But the star YCH is super cute!

I noticed your new chibi style for when I give you the common colored star fragments. I'm smitten on that, and I can buy one of the common star fragments right now!
Just tell me which one you want and we'll settle a deal.

I noticed your new chibi style for when I give you the common colored star fragments. I'm smitten on that, and I can buy one of the common star fragments right now!
Just tell me which one you want and we'll settle a deal.
Hi Paperboy!! I'm happy to hear that! As for what star fragment I want.. I want to wait on it since I don't know what order they should be in yet... .. but I'll add you to my list and - can DM you once I'm ready! (or @ you in this thread, whichever!)

Hi Paperboy!! I'm happy to hear that! As for what star fragment I want.. I want to wait on it since I don't know what order they should be in yet... .. but I'll add you to my list and - can DM you once I'm ready! (or @ you in this thread, whichever!)
Take your time, I can wait.

Just an update, I've decided that once I have enough tickets after buying my needed collectibles I can get you a red star fragment.

Just an update, I've decided that once I have enough tickets after buying my needed collectibles I can get you a red star fragment.
Hi! Thank you for the update! o/
I'd just like to note that I'd like it to be unpurchased just so I can have everything in my inventory clean! If that's cool with you, I can add you to my queue :^D

Back