[closed] YCH Event Popup Shop

👁️ hello homie!! I would be interested in a star YCH (option A) for 500 tbt if the offer still stands!!

👁️ I see that weird chibi offer for 2k... if I'm able to sell my Rainbow Heart Balloon I WILL DEFINITELY snag that slot 👁️

yes yes! :^DDD I'm down for that!!
ACK sorry for leaving you hanging!! I have been playing among us asdfghjk

I will send the tbt now!! it is the same persona you have drawn a million times atp LOL, but I will drop refs below so you don't have to go searching for them!

F0592362-7BB9-44DD-8D51-AC34EE6375AC.jpeg
IMG_0762.jpeg
IMG_0763.jpeg
IMG_0764.jpeg

for the frag colours could I have blue, purple, pink and yellow (or maybe a rainbow frag if you're feeling adventurous.. otherwise just those 4 colours is fine!!), and a pink star net for the net? :'0

IMG_0761.png

ty homie!!! I am so excited!!

ACK sorry for leaving you hanging!! I have been playing among us asdfghjk

I will send the tbt now!! it is the same persona you have drawn a million times atp LOL, but I will drop refs below so you don't have to go searching for them!

for the frag colours could I have blue, purple, pink and yellow (or maybe a rainbow frag if you're feeling adventurous.. otherwise just those 4 colours is fine!!), and a pink star net for the net? :'0

View attachment 583235

ty homie!!! I am so excited!!
OH hehe it's ok xara!
yes yes!! sounds goood- oh yeah, the rainbow frag exists...i forgot about that!!
ty for payment!! >:^D

heya suguri!! we can talk about it whenever you get the tickets !! :^D
I have enough now! What balloon do you want and when should I buy it for you?

Here's my request:
How about we get my OC Crisp involved?
IMG_1300.png

Here's a drawing @/rosetti did without the stick limbs for reference (pls ignore the black cat next to her!!)
IMG_1301.png
I want her to hold the Bluebird of Happiness plush!
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Purple stars would be cool too! Remember that I want option B!

Thank you! 💜

I have enough now! What balloon do you want and when should I buy it for you?

Here's my request:
How about we get my OC Crisp involved?
View attachment 583300
Here's a drawing @/rosetti did without the stick limbs for reference (pls ignore the black cat next to her!!)
View attachment 583302
I want her to hold the Bluebird of Happiness plush!
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Purple stars would be cool too! Remember that I want option B!

Thank you! 💜
Hi Suguri! Sorry for the late reply- was absorbed into my inventory!
I can def do that! and I'll ping you when I want the balloon! It won't be for a bit though o:

I am making massive heart eyes at this right now ong, this is SO cute??? you have slayed once again??? the stars..... the pastel rainbow frag.... the frags in the net.... the 3 different versions... my girl looks so adorable and gummy I could eat her....!!?

crying thank you box 🥹

View attachment 583414
ahh!!! im happy you like it!!! :^DD

a small update for people who still need to buy me stuff- i'm just waiting for the nomination tickets to come out!

sorry for the slow progress! working on RLC commissions while doing these, and apologies to the people who want the art faster- let me know and i can move you to the top of my list o:! i'm just doing them based on what i'm feeling at the moment

Back