[closed] YCH Event Popup Shop

Hi! Thank you for the update! o/
I'd just like to note that I'd like it to be unpurchased just so I can have everything in my inventory clean! If that's cool with you, I can add you to my queue :^D
That's fine, you can add me to the queue now! :)

Just curious, have you decided on your order of star fragment collectibles for the YCH yet?

Just curious, have you decided on your order of star fragment collectibles for the YCH yet?
Yes! I believe so! I'd want to buy a Fair Pinwheel before buying any of the stars though! So it will be a while before I ask for the collectibles o/

bump! mainly just an update though
not super into the wands tbh but i have two offers specifically for the wands, if anyone is interested! it's in my OP but either the first part of the pokedance or the internet yamero dance lmao

i can not edit this because of the confetti event
but when i can, i will edit it
1723317843460.png

i kind of want the white star frag so i will be offering surprise art for that collectible

Does the wand have to be exclusive to tbt fair? Or is there a specific date you're looking for in a flower wand? Just asking.

Also I have enough throwbacks for lily of the valley btw. Thank you!

Does the wand have to be exclusive to tbt fair? Or is there a specific date you're looking for in a flower wand? Just asking.

Also I have enough throwbacks for lily of the valley btw. Thank you!
hey yanrima!!
i would like it to be exclusive to the TBT fair but- honestly. honestly, i'm just thinking about editing out the wands out when i can cause i dooooon't think there's anyone who... is going to take that offer

also nice!! i will also add you to queue! in my head! for now
not sure when i want lily of the valley but i will hit you up once i figure out a spot! also i'm assuming you want a surprise arT? O:

hey yanrima!!
i would like it to be exclusive to the TBT fair but- honestly. honestly, i'm just thinking about editing out the wands out when i can cause i dooooon't think there's anyone who... is going to take that offer

also nice!! i will also add you to queue! in my head! for now
not sure when i want lily of the valley but i will hit you up once i figure out a spot! also i'm assuming you want a surprise arT? O:
Yep, that sounds cool.

But, the painterly bust doodle looks so good! 😭

Hey MrBox... I'd love to see how things turn out on my end and do 3 Lily of the Valleys for you!

I'd love more chibis from you lol. They're so cute! :3

Hey MrBox... I'd love to see how things turn out on my end and do 3 Lily of the Valleys for you!

I'd love more chibis from you lol. They're so cute! :3
hey mimi!! ;o; ooo
counter offer.... i could do a chibi for you for 1 lily of the valley and 1 white star frag .. what do you think.. if not though that's cool! i will keep you in my brain

hey mimi!! ;o; ooo
counter offer.... i could do a chibi for you for 1 lily of the valley and 1 white star frag .. what do you think.. if not though that's cool! i will keep you in my brain
Augh! I was looking for like.. a cute couple cheeb >_> Is that what you had meant for the counter offer? If not, it’s okay! I’ll just have to keep it in mind :3

oh yes! two chibis! sorry- i forget what i originally offered x_x;
It’s okay! No worries!! I’d love to do this then c:
Just let me know when you’d want me to purchase the collectibles :3
I think I only have enough tickets for one or the other right now, but I will be obtaining more tickets soon ! :3

It’s okay! No worries!! I’d love to do this then c:
Just let me know when you’d want me to purchase the collectibles :3
I think I only have enough tickets for one or the other right now, but I will be obtaining more tickets soon ! :3
ahh awesome! i do not want to edit my post but i will keep a mental note!
and yes :^D i will hit you up! i think i have an order for the collectibles now- just need to wait and purchase that OG pinwheel!

- paper boy (12 ticket star frag)
-suguri (12 ticket star frag)
-snowifer (12 ticket star frag)
-yanrima (1 lily of the valley)
-mimi cheems (1 lily of the valley + star frag)

1723406730614.png

Sorry for no updates & edits to this thread, you can blame the confetti for that..- I can now accept @Yanrima~ 's lily of the valley O:!
Let me know what you'd like me to draw!

Sorry for no updates & edits to this thread, you can blame the confetti for that..- I can now accept @Yanrima~ 's lily of the valley O:!
Let me know what you'd like me to draw!
Yep, I decided which style I want already!

I would like a painterly doodle bust of my character, Elinor please (She finally has a name now).

formaldressref.png
formalfunky.png
cleanreferenceoc.png

Also when do you want the lily of the valley to be delivered? Also, I'll return for surprise art with a fly agaric mushroom offer when I obtained the extra throwbacks from my participation. Thank you!

Back